11

it's been a couple of days and things have been good for not only the band but also the new couple. you've been keeping it very low, only you two know about your relationship and you wanted it that way for a while.

right now tom said he wanted to take you somewhere special because he had something special to tell you. so you were currently getting ready with the help of bill. he caught you sneaking into toms room once so he immediately knew but didn't say anything.

"okay bitch, i think you're finally ready after 2 hours," bill said sighing dramatically before falling onto my bed.

"thank you billy," i say kissing his head before he shooed me out.

"have fun whore use protection, or don't i want to be an uncle already," said bill winking

"have fun whore use protection, or don't i want to be an uncle already," said bill winking. i flipped him off before going to toms blacked out suv.

"hey gorgeous," said tom while grabbing my neck and gently but forcefully pulling me in to kiss him.
he started kissing me harder and more passionately.

"bab-mhmph," before i could finish he kissed me again. "sorry but you're just so pretty, i wouldn't ever go to space to see stars because i'm looking at them as we speak." my heart fluttered as he said this looking straight into my eyes. i didn't know what to do but smile and giving him the passionate kiss.

"okay we better go before we don't make it," i say fixing my lipstick.

"you're right, we got reservations."

we arrive to the restaurant, it's an oceanside restaurant and we have the perfect view of the beautiful sunset. it was making me glow in a good way and i felt so happy and content.

"so i wanted to talk to you about something serious y/n," says tom. usually tom wouldn't sound like this he's the goofy one out of all 4 band members.

"sure, what is it?" i say taking a piece of steak placing it into my mouth while sipping red wine.

"we're going on tour,"

"oh wow congratulations!! i'm so happy for you tommy," i say kissing his cheek.

"for 2 months straight." he finishes and gulps. "oh," is all i say. it's only been about a week of me and tom and now he's leaving for 2 months, i couldn't help but let my face express how i felt.

tom grabs my face with his hands and says "look it'll pass really quick and i'll call you every night y/n, i don't want this to come between us, i love you y/n, i've loved you for a while now," before kissing me gently but firmly. (some people do fall in love fast, but it's like a month or three after they've known each other)

i hold his hands that are holding my face and with tears in my eyes i say," i love you more tom," and kiss him back. "i don't want you worrying, i support you and the band so do what you have to, i'm with you every step of the way hermoso."

"this is why i love you, fuck i love you," he kisses me once more before we go back to eating our dinner.

we left the restaurant and decided to walk on the beach. we decided to go skinny dipping by a hidden cave. it was so cold but the excitement was worth it.

"okay tom, don't fucking peek or else i'm leaving."

"okay hübsches mädchen i won't i promise," he said. i blushed as i understood what he said.

i reached the water and surprisingly it was really really warm, "okay hermoso you can come in i won't peek."

"hübsches mädchen i don't care if you see me and my not so little friend," i roll my eyes as i feel him smirking and he just laughs. it got quiet and i felt him right against me, his hands were massaging me in the right places and it felt too good.

"tom," i say breathless, i pressed my lips against him and tugged his dreads making him groan. i started feeling something pressing against my stomach and we broke apart when i grabbed him. he groaned against my shoulder before biting it and groping my bottom. i started to move my hand up and down feeling him grow even more, his pants and whimpers were doing things to me so i wrap my legs around him and grind against him while sucking his neck.

"hübsches mädchen if you k-keep doing that i w-won't be able to-fuckkk, i wont be able to control myself, and i don't want to make love to you while we're in dirty ass water," tom says whimpering. i move closer to his ear and kiss his soft spot before sucking making him moan.

"at least let me finish you off," i whisper into his ear while closing my eyes and panting, his tip touched my entrance and that almost made me lost self control.

"anything, you can do anything you want to me," tom said groaning.

i smiled before continuing my attack on his neck and torture with me rubbing against him. "i love you tommy i love you," i said panting and kissing him, taking in his moans.

"i love you too hübsches mädchen," tom said while finishing. after a few more kisses we get out and head to my house. i bring him in to spend the night with me.

after showering together, we both went to sleep, seeing as they had to leave tomorrow so i wanted to make sure he got his rest.