3

"move. you're in my spot." said a voice. i gave bill a look as if i was saying "who the fuck is talking to me like that." so i turned around expecting anything but him. bills twin brother, tom. he was handsome, attractive, hot as fuck, fine as hell whatever you want to say but lord this boy was fine. i can also see he was a player.

"done staring at me?" he said smirking.

"you fucking wish and i'm not moving," i said. i was in front of bill and there was a spot next to him so i don't know why tom wanted my spot. tom gave me a dirty ass look along with his side piece.

"whatever you stuck up bitch, i'll see you guys later i'm out of here," he said, then walked away. that kind of hurt, just because that's what everyone thinks, that i'm stuck up but i'm truly not, whatever though, i wasn't going to let a boy get to me. bill, george and gustav were looking at me weirdly so i asked, "what? is there something on my face?"

"no it's just, wow you're the first girl to reject tom and also the first to talk back to him," said gustav. was tom really that much of a player? i knew why though, he was attractive and every girl likes a bad boy whether they want to admit it or not.

"ohh, well i don't care i don't have time for tom's, or actually, anyone's shit." I went back to eating my food and talking to bill.

"so y/n, do you want to come over to my house today after school?" asked bill, "we're all just going to hangout and watch movies or something like that."

"sure, i'll just go to my house and ask my mother then i'll change and head to yours. give me your guys numbers though." after i got their numbers, the bell rung indicating that lunch has ended.

"walk me to class? i'm still a little lost," i said smiling while bill just giggled and said sure. "oh shit," said bill.

"what is it?"

"you have class with tom, good luck y/n," he said before hugging me and leaving. i did look forward to seeing tom, he was really fucking good looking. too bad his mouth was ugly.

i walked in and just went to sit in the back, when tom walked in and sat right next to me. i glanced at him to see him already looking at me and repeated the same thing he said, "done staring at me?" he raised his brows before saying "you fucking wish, you're not my type you're a stuck up bitch and have an ugly smile."

that really did hurt, i used to have braces and my teeth were fixed but the memories of being bullied because of my teeth were still there. my smile disappeared and i just looked down the entire time in that class. i didn't want to look at him, what sucked was that his face wasn't bad, his mouth was and that made him very unattractive.

i can tell tom was shocked that i wasn't saying anything smart back, but i just told him one thing.

"i'm not stuck up you know, i don't know what gave you that impression but i'm not. if it's my clothes then i'll have you know i worked for them. next time try getting to know someone before assuming they're a stuck up bitch." tom just looked at me with an expression that sort of seemed guilty, but i didn't care. the bell rung as soon as i finished speaking so i left to find bill.

"hey y/n, you okay?"

"yeah bill, just your brothers a dick why couldn't he be nice like you," i said giggling. bill was smiling, "he's nice underneath the "bad boy" look, there were girls that played him really badly and you kinda resemble one, maybe that's why he's being a dick."

"oh," i said furrowing my brows. i didn't know tom also got bullied, not right now but then. i understand his point but i did nothing to him so i don't see why i'm getting this treatment.

"anyways, are you still coming over to my house?"

"yeah bill i just have to go home and ask my mother for permisson, then if she says yes i'll text you and i'll go," i told him. i really was excited to hangout with my friends even if i've only known them for a couple of hours. i knew these boys were trustworthy, tom i'm not sure but george, bill and gustav were.

"okay i'll see you later hopefully," said bill. "yeah hopefully, bye billyyyy," i said as i blew him an air kiss. he caught it and dramatically held it to his heart. i giggled before turning around bumping into tom. i just ignored him and continued my walk home, excited to see his twin and band mates later.