Chapter Fifty-Seven❗️

I woke up suddenly, sitting up in bed and removing HongJoong's arm around my waist quickly as I ran to the bathroom. I briefly saw him sit up in the bed as well before I closed the bathroom door and handled my business. When I was done I washed my hands and went back to the bedroom. HongJoong was sitting up, watching me closely. He had changed into a loose t-shirt and pajama pants last night while I ate my ice cream and cookies. I walked back over to the bed and sat down next to him. His hair was slightly ruffled as he ran a hand through it.

"You okay? What was that?" He asked. I nodded as I laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my arm.

"I'm fine, I guess my frequent urination decided to start early before I was showing." I grumbled. HongJoong chuckled as he nodded. He pulled my lips to his and kissed me softly. His thumb rubbed against my cheek as he held my face, even after pulling away.

"Are you tired?" He asked. I shook my head. The jolting of my body made me wake up immediately. He nodded and got up out of the bed. I followed after him and he smiled at my form. I had changed into bicycle shorts with Mingi's shirt and fluffy socks. I scurried after him as he held his hand out for me. TXT were sleeping in the guest rooms on the other side of the mansion so I didn't need to worry about waking them up as we headed downstairs. We walked to his office and he grabbed his gun and keys from his desk.

"What're we doing?" I asked softly, thankful I kept a pair of converse downstairs just in case. I slipped on my shoes when he did before we headed out to one of the cars everyone used. It was a sleek black car, similar to Wooyoung's. We got in and buckled up as he started the car. One hand held the steering wheel as the other held my hand.

"It's a surprise." He grinned at me before pulling out. We were driving moments later and I took the time to simply study him. His black hair had grown out a bit, framing his face a bit more. His piercings in his ear glinted in the lights, as did his snake bites. His tattoos on his arms were on display, my hands subconsciously tracing the ones on his right arm as he held my hand. It was a small habit I picked up on at night if I slept beside them. I'd trace the lines of their tattoos until I fell asleep or I'd play with their fingers. He looked ethereal in the moonlight, making his naturally tan skin look like it was glowing. I was mesmerized by his beauty as he smirked. We hit a red light as he slowed to a stop and looked at me.

"Y'know, whenever you obverse any of us this look shines in your eyes. Your body relaxes and you look peaceful as your eyes light up. I love the way you look at us, but it drives me insane at the same time." He hums. There was few cars on the street so he didn't bother driving as the light turned green. Instead he pulled me in and kissed me hard as my hands held his face. He pulled away a moment later as he started to drive once again towards our location. My eyes never left him.

"I love you." I blurted out when we finally parked. He looked over at me with a soft smile as he got out the car. He ran around to my side and opened the door, helping me out. By back was pressed to the car as my hands rested on his shoulders, his own on my waist.

"I love you too." He whispered as he placed a kiss to my forehead. I giggled as he peppered kisses all over my face.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and he took my hand. I finally looked in front of us and realized we had driven to a spot on a cliff. It overlooked a portion in the trees with a waterfall and field. It was beautiful, the way the moonlight shown on the water. Looking up it was one of the few places you could see the stars. I felt my mouth drop as I spun around slightly, looking around in amazement. He gently tugged on my hand and we walked to the trunk. He grabbed a blanket before we walked closer to the cliff. He laid the blanket down 5 feet away from the edge so we could see from a safe distance. There were flowers swaying in the cool breeze of the field, whispering to each other as they danced together. The trees joined the dance ever so subtly as they loomed all around us. We sat down on the blanket and for awhile we just sat there. Feeling each other's presence as we looked over the serene forestry. It was beaut the way fireflies flew across the field and water, dragon flies chasing each other.