Chapter Forty-Seven

⚠️❗️This chapter contains depictions of murder, mentions of abuse, and mentions trauma. There is a part where the MC is put into a traumatizing position as well.❗️⚠️

     Waking up the next morning I felt an arm around my waist. Looking around I noted I wasn't in my own room but instead HongJoong's bed. I turned to look at him and saw he was still asleep. I turned back to the way I was laying and spotted my phone on the bedside table. I reached over slowly and picked it up. Once I opened it I saw texts from everyone in the group chat wishing me a speedy recovery. I felt my face flush and my feet kicked a little. HongJoong's arm tightened around my waist as he pulled me more into his bare chest. Then I heard his voice and froze.

       "You know when you think someone is sleeping you typically try to keep them that way. Not kick your feet and disturb them more." He scolded as his eyes slowly opened. I watched with baited breath, waiting for his actions. He rolled me over on my back and pinned my body down with his as he kissed me hard. I moaned into his mouth, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands pushed me down into the bed harder. He pulled away moments later and rubbed his nose against mine with a soft smile.

     "I love you, Pup." He grinned.

      "I love you too, Joongie." I smiled back. He pulled me up with him, carrying me like a koala as we headed downstairs. When we made it to the kitchen I tiredly waved at everyone before I was sat in Yeosangs lap. Seonghwa passed him the plate with an extra portion so he could feed us both.

       "So, we heard you had fun last night?" Wooyoung wriggled his eyebrows. I gave him a look as I held my hand up to hide the food in my mouth as I chewed. Even after I swallowed I kept my hand there.

      "Be specific, I did a lot last night Youngie." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at which part he meant.

       "He means fucking is best friend." Yunho smirks at me as my face reddened.

      "No. Absolutely not. Refusing to speak in detail about that right now." I said, flustering immediately as my mind reminded me what I said to San when he and Seonghwa claimed me as theirs again. I felt bad I enjoyed it so much I asked to be allowed to keep kissing them.

      "Why not? I wanna know what all you guys did." Jongho said, offended I even thought about now sharing.

       "I need to know what Beomgyu looks like. He has so many fucking tattoos I know she was wet just at the sight of them." San smirks. I gave him a betrayed look as I took a drink of my water.

      "She's not denying it!" Wooyoung yells as he beams at me. I shook my head at his antics and rolled my eyes.

       "If you want a detail then Taehyun and Soobin both also have dick piercings, Yeonjun is sadistic like Yunho, and Beomgyu tends to be more caring but rough." I said, taking a bite of the food after so I can't speak anymore. Since it was first thing in the morning no one had their ear piece in right now.

       "I wanna know more, that's not fair." Mingi says, looking at me like I'd grown two heads.

      "I don't know what you want me to say right now to be honest? Tell you about how I sobbed as I rode Yeonjun? How Soobin used the size kink against me and had me so far gone I couldn't think or breathe? That he drove me to the point of multiple orgasms and got me to squirt? That Taehyun and Beomgyu had my mind fogging over immediately and I took them at the same time? Is that what you want?" I asked, hiding my face in my hands. Yeosang laughed as he rubbed my sides with his thumbs.

       "I mean yeah, but you know San wants to know every detail later about how it affected you." Yunho joins in. I snapped my head up and looked from Seonghwa to San in confusion.