Chapter Twenty-Two

Waking up earlier than usual for school, I decided I wanted to cause a little chaos. I was gonna leave without the guys knowing. So I got up and got into the shower. I took my time and shaved everything since I had time. Once I got out I put lotion on my body, it wasn't overly powerful. Just a slightly scented shea and coco lotion. Once I was done I got dressed. I was wearing fishnets and a pleated black skirt that just barely covered my ass. I also wore lace underwear and a matching bra that pushed my breasts up nicely. My shirt was a crop top with a deep Vneck, showing off my assets.

     I put on some winged liner, mascara, fake lashes and then lined my lips in black and put red in the middle for an ombré affect. Adding a little highlighter I was done. Going back into my room I quickly grabbed my backpack and made sure everything was in it before putting my wallet in the bag. Slipping on some black platform boots that went to my ankles I was done and ready to go. Grabbing my keys and phone I tiptoed down the stairs.

     As soon as I was in my car, I felt I could breathe. I didn't even risk possibly getting something from the fridge. So I stopped at a convenience store and grabbed a monster and a piece of sweet bread. Arriving at school I made my way to class, having been early I took time to work on my assignments. I got through an assignment and a half before the lecture started and I began taking notes. Deciding to get all my not so fun classes knocked out aside from dance.

•~*~•

     It was now lunch time and Jongho would be arriving soon. I knew the guys always walked with him into the courtyard so I sat at a bunch near the entrance to meet them there. I knew they wouldn't be happy, but something inside me so badly wanted to be reprimanded. To act out and be bratty towards them. Seeing how far I could push things. It was almost exhilarating to do so, especially knowing who they are and what they could do.

      Spotting them about to walk into the campus, I sat up so my back was straight and my body slightly leaned forward to show off my assets more while my legs crossed over the other. I put my hands on my thighs and tilted my head, smiling at the guys as they walked in. I noticed the looks girls around campus gave them. I know my partners are attractive as hell and so many girls and guys here would love to even share a bed with them.

      "Ren? Where the hell-" Jongho cut himself off halfway through his sentence when he noticed my position and oh so innocent smile. I fake furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a confused look.

     "I had class, you know my schedule no?" I said, my voice sugary sweet as I moved to stand up. I slowly walked towards the guys and noticed the way their eyes zeroed in on the skirt I wore.

     "What're you wearing." Yeosang asked, his tone dark. I looked down at my outfit in faux confusion.

    "A skirt and shirt?" I questioned.

     "Ren, stop being a brat." HongJoong warned as San spoke up as well.

    "Bullshit, why's it so short? We know you have longer skirts." San points out. I shrug and push my hair off my shoulders before tying it up into a messy ponytail.

     "Oh calm down, I've been showing off my hickeys and making sure no one comes close to me all day by having earbuds in." I retort with a roll of my eyes. My tone came out sassier than I intended and I knew I had immediately pissed them off with it.

     "Watch the attitude." Seonghwa warns.

      "I don't have an attitude?" I slightly snark back. It wasn't completely unintentional as I was still trying to push their buttons.

     "We'll give you one more warning or you'll be getting a punishment." Mingi speaks up. I simply shrug and turn to walk back to my backpack. I made sure my hips swayed ever so slightly, bending over the littlest bit as I grabbed my backpack.