Chapter Twenty

Waking up in my bed later that night I looked around. I don't know how I'd gotten here but I did take notice of the oversized shirt put on my body and the fact I wasn't in my room. Based off the smell of vanilla I knew it was Seonghwa's shirt. Sitting up I winced in pain. Ironically moments later Seonghwa walked in wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants low on his hips with the hem of his boxers peeking out the top. He was holding water bottles and a bowl of fruit.

I shouldn't of found it so attractive but my eyes wouldn't stop analyzing all his tattoos and the way his body was lean with clear muscles. You could tell he was strong, however his muscles weren't bulging and it suited him. That was when my eyes caught sight of it, the gang tattoo. He sat down next to me and handed me a bottle of water.

"You done checking me out yet, or?" He teased softly. I smiled up at him and shrugged as I took a sip of water.

"I don't know, depends on whether you want to take it further so I can stop or not." I replied, my voice playfully low as I make eye contact with the male. He bit his lip as he looked over my form and I'd never felt more proud of myself that I was able to catch their attention.

"Don't ask for something you won't be able to finish, Hun." He replied as he turned to his medical supplies. I watched as he grabbed new gauze and antiseptic. He gently pushed me to lie down and had taken off my bandage. He replaced it with a new clean one after checking the wounds. I smiled softly, watching how gentle and soft he while cleaning everything. He then helped me sit up against the headboard.

"How's the pain, love?" He asked as he moved to sit next to me. He put the bowl of fruits on his lap as he looked over at me. I smiled and grabbed a strawberry, taking a bite I panicked a bit when the juice of it dribbled down my chin.

Immediately the strawberry was grabbed from my hands and the bowl was put up. Seonghwa gently wiped the juice from my chin with his thumb and licked the juice off. He looked me in the eyes the entire time he did so and I immediately felt turned on, especially catching sight of the tongue piercing he had. I bit my lip as I watched him. I ignored the pain and moved to straddle his lap. His hands came to rest on my hips as he watched me carefully. Looking down I gently traced his gang tattoo. It was the same letters as HongJoong and Yeosang but just like the other two it was different due to his role in the group. His had a delicate, black crow feather through the letters.

"Hey Seonghwa?" I softly asked, looking up at him. He hummed as he kept the eye contact. I leaned my body down into his, my lips less than an inch from his.

"Can you teach me how to French kiss?" I softly asked, watching as he smiled. One of his hands came up to my head, gripping the back of it as he positioned my head how he'd like before kissing me.

It was passionate off the bat, his mouth dominating mine. As we kissed he prodded his tongue against my lips, causing me to open them. He slid his tongue into my mouth, the feeling of his piercing cold against my tongue. I loved the feeling of his tongue as it massaged my own. My arms wrapped around his neck and my hands tangled themselves in his blonde hair. I moaned out as my hips instinctively rolled down onto his.

"Ah fuck, just like that love." He groaned out as he pulled away. The saliva that connected our tongues snapping as he spoke. I whimpered softly at the feeling of his length beneath me. He gently helped me rock my hips and pleasure shot through my core.

"Sir please, want you. Wanna taste you." I softly whined, lidded eyes peering down at the male who watched me pleasure myself by simply rutting against his length. He smirked as he gently stopped my movements. He pulled his shirt off my frame before also pulling off my shorts. He then slowly sat me down to lay on my back at the edge of the bed. My head hung off the edge as he stood above me. He pushed his sweatpants and boxers off and I gulped at his length. I noticed the piercing he had, seeing it was a Prince Albert dick piercing.