𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 ||🖤🌷

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levach🖤🌷

-High School AU

~~~~~

Requested by: HOYUN0016D and Jiva11

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

The previous night, there was a pretty loud thunderstorm. Zach wasn't able to sleep that night due to the thunder booming without any warning. His window was right above the roof, so he chose to get out of bed, go over to the window, open it, and climb out. He sat down on the roof in the rain, with no jacket or socks, and watched the lightning in the sky. Eventually, he grew tired and went back inside. He climbed back into bed, not bothering to change, and went to sleep.

As a consequence, he went to school the next day feeling like absolute sh!t. Today was one of the most important days of the year. As it was growing closer and closer to the end of the year, students were picked out to say speeches and such for upcoming ceremonies. Zach was one of those students.

Throughout the day, his condition progressively became worse and worse. During classes, teachers would occasionally ask if he was doing alright or if he needed to go to the nurse since he was constantly getting distracted. Every time he'd respond by saying that he was fine, yet in reality, he felt terrible.

His close friend, Levi, noticed this as well. They'd known each other for about two years, but they both knew when something was wrong with the other, even if they were just too quiet for the day. Everyone knew about them, and a few were speculating that they were together at times. Every single time that they were questioned about their "relationship", they'd almost immediately deny it and say that they were only really close friends. It was almost a daily thing for them.

Levi looked at Zach as he sat down at his desk, "Alright, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" Zach asked, looking over at Levi.

"You seem off today," Levi replied. "Are you sick or something?"

Zach shook his head, "No. I'm good."

Levi wasn't convinced in the slightest. "Yeah, sure. You haven't made a single joke about your father, me, or did that weird voice you do for "piggy" or whatever you call her," Levi pointed out. "Something's wrong."

"Alright, you frickin' stalker," Zach scoffed. "What do you want from me?"

"I want to know what's wrong before I bother you again," Levi answered, pulling out his phone.

Zach shrugged. "Nothing. I'm fine."

Zach rested his head in his arms on his desk. Levi glanced at Zach from his phone and noticed that his face was turning red. But, something told Levi that it wasn't blush. Levi placed his phone down on the desk, reached over, and placed the back of his hand on Zach's forehead. He was taken aback by the heat radiating off of him.