𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|Christmas Special🎄||🧡❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Charaxx🧡❤️

- Platonic (It's for the story, trust me)

~~~~~

- This AU  includes everyone, but since it's a specific chapter for two people, everyone might not be mentioned here. If not here, they'll be introduced in future chapters with their roles.

Requested by: itscharliiii

_______________________________________

★3rd Person POV

An evident orange shade glows as the young woman walks through the snow. The snowflakes fell slowly and softly onto the snow-covered ground. She held her gloved hands close to her chest, fiddling with her scarf as she treaded through the winter falling upon them. 

When she finally saw the familiar building, she slipped into the alley and continued until she was met with the familiar metallic staircase. Even if it was rusting, it was her only way up. She adjusted her bag on her back and made her way up the staircase, silently praying that it didn't collapse with the amount of creaking that could be heard as she made her way up. The young woman's eyes traveled up at the wall, counting mentally, and then she reached the window under the highest one in the building. She slipped her fingers under the window, cracked it open, and then climbed into the window.

The young woman sighed with relief, slipped her bag straps off of her shoulders, then tossed the bag aside. She turned and closed the window behind her, then began making her way to the room before being greeted.

"Oh, when'd you get back, Char?" Sora asked, leaning against the stained counters.

Charli looked up from the ground and smiled, "Actually a few seconds ago. Why, do you need a favor?"

Sora shook her head almost immediately. "No, No, I'm alright." Sora made his way around the counter, "You take your medicine?"

"I-..." Charli thought for a moment, recalling her morning before she had left for school, then nodded, "Yeah, I did!"

"Alright. Sorry for stopping you. You can go now if you'd like."

"I'll probably be back out here after I get settled," Charli laughed, shrugging as she walked off into the back room. 

While Charli walked down the hallway, she thought about where the twins currently were. Realistically speaking, one was at work and the other was probably after school. Her thoughts were cut short as she entered her bedroom. 

She silently closes the door behind her and sits down beside the window. Charli reaches over for her art supplies, and sketchbook, and then gazes out the window. The sight is jaw-dropping. Christmas in New York... Something she got to witness every Christmas season, but not personally experience herself.