𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫||𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐀𝐮|💧&🖤

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Sorlevi💧🖤(Platonic)

~~~~~

-Halloween Realm AU

___________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

Sora had nothing to do today. He was floating in his haunted mansion, boredom taking over every transparent part of his body. He sailed around the estate, looking at all of the paintings along the stairs. Then, one caught his eye. 

It was a painting of someone in a cloak, head, and face covered by a black hood. The cloaked reached down enough to cover his feet. He held a scythe in his right hand as he stood alone in a foggy graveyard. 

As Sora stared at the painting, an idea came to him. He didn't think anyone had seen the photo before, so his plan would work perfectly. He smirked to himself. He sailed to the front door and exited the mansion. 

He soared down the path, looking for anyone he could trick. Then, he saw the scarecrow that he loved ever so much sleeping on the planks of wood. He floated into the pumpkin patch and up to Jaxx. Sora prepared himself for acting, then started.

"Jaxx! Jaxx!"

Jaxx opened his eyes and looked up at Sora, "Hey, Sora! What's wrong?"

Sora swallowed, "I-I saw something!"

"What did you see?"

"I-I saw... Saw..." Sora continued, "A monster!"

Jaxx smiled, "Of course, you're going to see monsters, Sora."

Sora rapidly shook his head. "No! Something else!"

"It had a hood! A cloak! It was dressed in all black and it had a scythe! There was fog surrounding him as he walked... And... A-and..."

Jaxx jumped down from the plank post. "And?"

Sora went down to Jaxx, "It was stealing the souls of people! With a single touch!"

That really caught Jaxx's attention. Sora could see that he was feeding into his lie, but he continued to go on. He went more into detail about the creature, watching as Jaxx became more worried. As he finished his explanation, he waited for Jaxx's response.

"I... I think we should tell Alex-"

Before Jaxx could finish his sentence, Sora lost it and started dying laughing. Jaxx stared at Sora, confused. He was worried about what Sora had told them and couldn't think of any reason why Sora thought this was funny.

Sora quickly caught his breath, "I gotcha! Haha!"

"What's so funny?!"

"There's no monster!" Sora smiled. "I just made something up. I didn't see a thing!"

Jaxx sighed in relief, then looked back at Sora. 

"That's stupid, Sora! Don't do that!"

Sora apologized for his actions. Then, after saying bye to Jaxx, Sora went back onto the path and went back to searching for more of his friends. After some time of floating around and soring along with the cold breeze, he encountered 2 of his friends. The vampire and the skeleton. Well, to Sora, he wouldn't be considered a skeleton.

He floated up behind the two, getting his acting skills prepared. 

"Guys! I have some news!"

They both turned in my direction. Light jumped a bit, but Luca smiled.