𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 || 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐀𝐔🎃

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-None

~~~~~

- This Chapter contains: Mentions of Spiders

___________________________________________

It was getting close to Halloween. Everyone in the town was excited, even though it was Halloween almost every day. As usual, everyone was going around doing their thing. Minus the twins. Pump and Spook as everyone liked to call them, though their names were Zach and Drake. They got their nicknames from their outfits. Zach dressed as a jack-o'-lantern and Drake dressed as a ghost.

According to them, their job was to go around and cause chaos. They'd smash pumpkins, pull pranks, kill the skeleton flowers, scare the bats away, anything they could to annoy everyone. But, they couldn't annoy one person. And it was their goal to.

The son of the Grim Reaper, Levi. The twins couldn't get on his nerves! No matter what they'd do, he'd never show any signs of annoyance. It was annoying them.

"What are we going to do today?" Drake asked, leaning on a dead tree.

Zach climbed up the tree, "We'll... I don't know, we'll figure it out."

Drake got off of the tree and Zach jumped down. They started walking around the dark town lit by jack-o'-lanterns and hanging lights from the trees. There were ghosts flying in the sky, Skeleton flowers at their finest, and Bats hanging upside down from the trees.

A bat flew up to them both and transformed into a vampire. A familiar vampire.

"Hey, Light!"Zach greeted him.

Light smiled, "Hi, pump! Hi, Spook!"

Drake said, "Hi, Light! What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just going around and making sure everyone's doing their thing. What are you two doing?"

"Going to the Grim Reaper," Zach responded, proudly.

Light could only sigh. "Leave Levi alone. I already know what you two are planning on doing."

"Light, today could be the day! That we finally get on his nerves!" Drake stated, smiling after his sentence.

"Well," Light started. "I won't stop you. But, if he gets angry, don't say I didn't warn you."

Before either of the twins could say anything else, Light had already transformed into a bat and flew away. Neither one of them was going to take what Light said seriously. They never did.

They walked through all of their friend's homes. Jaxx's pumpkin patch, Jade's graveyard, Charli's town, Luca's cave, and others. Until, they had finally reached Levi's home, the fog yard.

It was a graveyard, but there was fog everywhere. You could barely see your hand in front of your face. They climbed the gate, the entrance to the yard, and landed on the other side. They ventured further into the yard, looking around and calling out Levi's name.

"Levi! You emo-soul sucker, where are you?" Zach called out, examining his surroundings.

Drake looked over to his brother, "Are you sure he's even here? He could be at Jade's place gathering souls again."

Zach groaned, "You're right! Why didn't we-"

Zach was cut off by a ghastly wind blowing behind him. He turned around and was met with a figure in a black cloak with his hood covering his face. They were holding a scythe made of bones, their pale, slim fingers gripping onto it.