𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 || 🌷🖤

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levach🖤🌷

- Fake- Dating Trope

~~~~~

Requested by: HOYUN0016D

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

"There's no way you're going through with this," Zach exclaimed, taking his headphones off and turning around in his chair.

Levi replied, "Hey, Alex asked me to and she's my best friend. It's a simple thing she's asking for."

Zach raised an eyebrow, "Simple?! How is that simple?"

"We only have to do it during videos." Levi turned away from Zach's shelf and looked at Zach. "And she said that we'd get a raise if we did. I'm not missing that chance, I want Happy Burger."

"But, why me, exactly? You could do it with Sora, you could probably do it with Alex, or you could even do it with Jaxx! That gets us views!

Levi shrugged, "Apparently it's because I and you are supposed to be "fighting" over Alex, like, I'm being shipped with her and you two are dating-"

"Were," Zach interrupted. 

Levi snapped, "Right, were. Well, you two were dating and people believed she and I were together. So, people are starting to ship us, I guess."

Zach stared back at Levi, "Where did you even get this?"

"Alex," Levi replied.

Zach groaned. He and Levi were conversing in his office after recording a video. After the video ended, Alex asked Levi to come to her room. So, when he did, she asked Levi for a favor. Since she's been looking at the video analytics, they asked if he and Zach could maybe "fake date" since the channel seems to get more views that way. It was immensely shocking to Levi, but once he was told that Alex would pay him and Zach more, his thoughts immediately went to Happy Burger. Now, they were together in Zach's office talking about the matter.

After a few minutes of convincing, Zach finally caved in and agreed with the idea. They informed Alex and before they knew it, they were "dating" in the videos. Or they were showing "signs", at least. For the first two weeks of this, it was a bit difficult. Zach decided to play "hard to get" with Levi, while Levi pretended to have an obvious but not-so-obvious "crush" on Zach. It was honestly really confusing at first, but then they eventually got used to it.

As expected, the more recent videos began to get more and more views and likes and the channel started to grow a lot. When this began, Zach and Levi both were bothered by it and thought it was annoying, but shortly got used to it. Overall, it was just for the videos. Right?