𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐞'𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞... ||🌷❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Zaxx🌷❤️

- Angst

~~~~~

Requested by:  HOYUN0016D

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

After a long, slow day, Zach and Jaxx were finally able to leave the library after deciding to volunteer for the day. Surprisingly, it was a busy day. Though, every other day, it would be absolutely empty.

"Finally, that's over with," Zach said, slipping his hands into his pockets. "You never said it'd be like that at all."

Jaxx slightly laughed, "I didn't know it was going to be like that either."

Zach and Jaxx walked alongside each other, finally having enough time to actually talk to each other. During today's busy run, they were practically in different parts of the library the entire day. They were talking to each other about how their experiences went and stuff. This volunteering activity was sort of a way for them to meet back up since they haven't talked to each other for a while.

Though, Zach and Jaxx have probably known each other for the longest time (Second to Alex and Jaxx). Honestly, ever since the first time they met, they've been best friends ever since then. They'd be partners any chance they could, they'd team up with each other any chance they got, and most of the time they'd call with only the two of them. Unbothered with anything. They'd play games together and sometimes they'd even just go out to random places together.

Over time, as the squad began to grow, Zach began to feel something when it was only him and Jaxx. When it was only the two of them, in a game, in a call, out together, partnered together, he'd begin to feel some way around him. As if, no matter what Jaxx would do, he did it perfectly in his eyes and there was nothing that needed to be criticized. He felt that he wanted to spend most of his time with Jaxx, his "best friend". He just wanted it to be only them.

But, something made him feel that it wasn't going to be the case. That Jaxx felt the same way, but for someone else.

After thinking about that, Zach asked, "Have you found someone yet?"

"What do ya mean?" Jaxx questioned.

"Before I left, you seemed really close to Sora and you two were all mushy with each other," Zach reminded. "So, did you two end up together or somethin'?"

Jaxx smiled and nodded, "Yeah! A while back, actually. At first, it was a secret. But, now it's really well known.

Zach took a side glance at Jaxx. He saw Jaxx's heartfelt smile plastered onto his face. The smile on his face made him feel something, but, then the news he had just received made him feel something else. Something... Something that he genuinely couldn't describe.