𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 ||💙💜

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Dright💙💜

- He/They for Light

~~~~~

Requested by: sunnnyyy_cami

__________________________________________

Romantic fluff

★3rd Person POV

★3rd Person POV

Recently, Light has been experiencing disturbing nightmares. There wasn't any telling when they'd happen, but they were always memorable. At first, they'd appear at least once a month, but they've become more and more frequent as time went on. Now, he has them almost every night. It's gotten so bad to the point where Light's avoided going to sleep overall. If he did end up sleeping, he'd try to wake themself up on command to avoid the nightmare.

The lack of sleep he's been receiving affected their behavior. He's become less talkative, they've been appearing more and more exhausted as the days went on, and he's been distancing themself away from his friends. Sure, everyone's been noticing the changes in his behavior, but they've been denying that anything's wrong with him.

As every other night, the squad decided to record late. And as usual, Light didn't make much sound during the recording. Matter of fact, there were some times were he'd doze off and forget to do what they were instructed to. After the video was over, as his routine went, they turned all of his stuff off and didn't bother to do anything else. He flopped down onto their bed, clasping the blanket in his hands.

He wasn't planning on falling asleep, but they were so exhausted. Then, suddenly, Light's door was swung open without any warning. This caused Light to jump up and wake himself up. He looked over at the door and when his vision cleared, they realized that it was Drake standing in the doorway.

"Boo," Drake finally said, smiling. "Whatcha doing?"

Light sat up in bed and shrugged. Drake nodded.

"Well, I'll be back in a few hours. Alex told me to give you something, but it isn't here yet. So, be prepared."

Light nodded. Drake quickly said goodbye to Light and walked out of the room. Drake and Light had been best friends (More according to fans) ever since they'd met. They were almost aware of everything the other was doing or they were always with each other. Though Drake was aware of the nightmares, he didn't bring them up when around the others, but couldn't help Light when it was just the two of them since Light kept denying his help.

 Luckily, as he was walking out, he turned the lights off. Light sighed to himself, layed down, and snuggled with the blanket. Like every other night, Light tried his hardest to avoid falling asleep. Occasionally, he'd glance at the time as it slowly went by. Then, while checking his phone for the last time, it read eleven fifty-nine o'clock before they closed his eyes for too long.