𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 || 💛🖤

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Alevi💛🖤
~~~~~
-She/They pronouns for Alex
__________________________________________

-Alevi💛🖤~~~~~-She/They pronouns for Alex__________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

Today was November 24th, Thanksgiving day. Last year, it was pretty chaotic, so, Alex is hoping that this year will be a bit calmer than last year.

Alex woke up to the sun's light leaking through her curtains. She sat up in their bed and looked around her bedroom. After quickly stretching, they got out of bed and walked over to her closet. They skimmed through all of her clothes, then chose an outfit that they liked.

Alex's outfit:

After she finished changing, they left the closet and went into her bathroom

After she finished changing, they left the closet and went into her bathroom. They did her hair and quickly did their makeup. After being satisfied with their looks, she left the bathroom and went to the dresser. They grabbed perfume and sprayed it on herself. They placed it down back onto the dresser and left the room. 

She went downstairs and saw Levi sitting on the couch in the living room.

They greeted him, "Good morning, Bestie!"

He looked over at Alex from the couch, "Hey, Bestie. How are you?"

"Good! How are you?"

"I'm alright," He replied. 

Alex walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. Yesterday night, Alex had started cooking some things that'd take some extra hours to cook. They were sitting right where she left them, on the top shelf. 

She pulled everything that she needed out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. They were about to start pulling things out of the cabinets, when her younger brother, Light, and Sora rushed into the kitchen.

"Alex!" Light semi-shouted. He went up to her. "Can Sora and I make the pie this year? Please please please?!"

Alex looked at them dumbfounded, "Do you remember what happened last year?"