3 Factors| 💙🖤

In this Chapter:

-Drake AND Levi (No romance😡)

~~~~~

Au: High School

~~~~~

Just know, Diamond High is a random school name I've made up for this chapter and I will be using it for the rest of this book's existence. So, yeah.

___________________________________________

~3rd Person POV~

Diamond High. One of the most luxurious, hardest, and best schools to get into. Well, that's according to reviews. There were dorms, there was actual breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner. There were varieties of clubs and sports, there were exciting events, there was anything that you could think of! There were "polite" teachers, "polite" lunch people, and a "polite".

3 factors run the school. And the principal isn't one of them. Neither are the teachers. Looks, intelligence, and strength. They run the school. Almost everyone in the school admires them. Most want to be, some jealous, some even want to injure, but they run the school. Those factors also take the form of people. 

If you were to ask anyone in the school, minus the new students, the human form of the factors was Zach, Drake, and Jaxx. Zach for looks, Drake for intelligence, and Jaxx for strength. Never once have they asked for the sudden roles, but they were given to them. There were pros and cons to these titles. The pros were looks and strength. The cons were intelligence. 

No one constantly asked for the answers from Zach or Jaxx. No one would take all the credit from Zach and Jaxx. No one would cheat off of Zach or Jaxx. No one would blame Zach or Jaxx. But they would to Drake. He didn't do anything, either. Ever since his test scores came out, everyone was over his shoulder.

"Hey, can I have the answers?" or "Can I copy off of you?" or "Hey, what's the answer to ___". All things Drake would hear every single day. He's gotten used to it. Whenever someone would walk up to him, his immediate reaction is to pull out a folder or a paper and hand it to the person saying, "Just make sure to give it back before the end of the day."

It was always the same. People would sometimes call him a "try-hard", "show off", mostly anything you could think of. But, these things were never done to Zach or Jaxx. Apparently, what they had was "natural". 

It was math time anyway. Today, surprisingly, there were going to be new students. Not one, but more than 3, 4, or 5. No one really knew. 2 of them were going to be in this class. This was shocking for the class because, usually, there would no longer be any more students accepted if they weren't at the beginning of the year. Rarely had any new students in the middle of the year.

"We've never had any new students before," Jaxx states.

"Yeah. Kind of weird actually," Zach responded.

Suddenly, the two heard aggressive writing near them. They both turned to their left and saw Drake aggressively writing something, dropping his pencil, and leaning his head back as he was exhaling.

Zach asked, "Are you alright? That seemed a bit personal."

Drake leaned his head forward again, nodding, "Yeah. I'm fine."

"What were you writing?" Jaxx asked, trying to get a glance.

Drake looked down at his paper, then at the board. He pointed at the board, "The answer to that."