𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ||💜🌷

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Light x Zach💜🌷

- High School AU

~~~~~

- Warning: Swearing, mentions of violence, murder

Requested bySilly_CeoOfDright

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

'Click!' The lock on the locker opened as Light tugged it down. He shoves his gym bag and gym shoes into the bottom of his messy locker. Light leans down, picks up the bag on the floor beside him, and begins to close his locker door before it's suddenly slammed shut, almost closing his fingers in if he hadn't pulled them back quickly enough.

Light knew exactly who it was. He sighs in disappointment and glances at the individual almost towering over him. He backs his bag against his locker and turns to the small group.

"... What?" Light said, holding the lanyard around his neck.

The leader of this small group, Raymond, or Ray, crosses his arms with a sly smirk, "Why the hell do you ask every single f*cking time knowing exactly what's going to happen? Don't you think it's pointless, you freak-o b!tch?" Ray unfolds an arm and shoves Light backward.

Light stumbles back, but he luckily doesn't fall over. He stares at the boy in the eyes. Light did know what was going to happen... As it did every single time. Yet, every time, no one comes to save him. So, it's expected. However, Light did secretly wonder how someone could be so fond of doing the same repetitive thing repeatedly every day, especially when the person no longer reacts. It seems a bit obsessive.

One of Ray's minions, Xavior, or Xav, comes over to Light and aggressively holds his arms behind his back. Light wasn't given enough time to react before he got ahold of him, so Light tried struggling against him, but his attempts were futile. Xavior kicked the back of Light's knees with whatever strength he could, causing Light to fall to his knees in pain. Light didn't give up trying to rip his arms away from Xavior.

The last minion of the group, Rhylee, or Rhy, pulls out a pocket knife. Light's eyes widened slightly and he struggled more. Xavior tightened his grip on Light's arms with one hand and grabbed the back of his head with the other. 

"Chill out, would you?" Xavior teases, "We just want to introduce you to something new that we've found."

Rhylee approaches Light with the knife, kneels in front of him, and holds it up for Light to see. Light holds his breath as he inspects it. It appears to be gleaming in the light shining through the windows in a... Menacing way, given the current situation. 

Rhylee slightly tugs on Light's shirt collar and places the blade on his collarbone. Light's breath hitches as he feels the frigid blade against his skin. What could he do? There's nothing he could do without getting himself stabbed, right? In the middle of the hallway? That sucks.