𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ||🧡🌻

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Charli x Candi🧡🌻

~~~~~

Requested by: Sarah8110160

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Charli snuck through the halls, making sure to keep quiet. She didn't want to draw any attention to herself since she felt that she was on a spy mission. Though she did get a few weird looks from squad members she had passed by, not a single question was asked. She walked over to her friend's room cracked the door open and peeked in. 

Candi was laying in her bed, staring up at her phone as she scrolled. Charli giggled as she quietly slipped into the room. She quietly made her way over to Candi. Shockingly, Candi hadn't broken her focus from her phone.

Then, Charli seized the opportunity. "Candi!"

Candi jumped, dropping her phone on her face. She quickly sat up, holding the bridge of her nose as she looked at Charli.

"What are you doing in here?!" Candi asked, startled.

Charli giggled, "I wanted to invite you to something!"

Candi sat up, placing her phone in her lap. "Like?"

"So, since it's the weekend and Alex and Levi are on vacation, that means we get to slack on the videos a bit, right?"

"I guess so, why?" Candi shrugged.

"I wanted to ask you if you'd like to have a sleepover later?" Charli asked.

Candi thought for a second to see if she had anything to do. Luckily, she didn't. So, she agreed.

She nodded, "Sure. I don't have anything else to do since Levi's gone and I have no one to mess with."

Charli pumped her fists in the air, "Yes! In my room?"

"Sure!" Candi replied, smiling at Charli.

Charli cheered as she walked back over to the door. She turned back to Candi, "I'll see you in a bit!" Charli then walked out of the room. Candi laughed slightly as she watched Charli walk out. She wanted to sit on her phone for some more time before she had to go to Charli's room, so she got out of bed, made her way over to her drawers, and started searching through her drawers for some pajamas. 

Soon, she found some pajamas that she was satisfied with. Candi closed her drawers, made her way back over to her bed, and laid her pajamas down on the end of her bed. She sat down on her bed, picked her phone back up, and continued scrolling. 

Meanwhile, Charli was setting up for the sleepover in her room. She was grabbing the stuffed animals, snacks, and blankets. Charli didn't have to do much since she had already had everything set up, but she was extremely excited about this since she hasn't done a sleepover in quite some time.