Ship Headcanons | Chosen By a wheel because I have nothing to do :)

~IMPORTANT~ THESE HEADCANONS ARE ONLY FOR THE CHARACTERS AND NOT THEIR VOICE ACTORS!!!

___________________________________________

Sorluca:

-So, we're going to start off with how they met. What happened was, Sora joined the squad. Then, Luca joined. As you probably know, they both joined during the among us videos. What I think would've happened was that they didn't really talk to each other UNTIL they were partnered up at some point! After, they probably would talk to each other more and eventually became friends!

-Whenever they're awake and the rest of the squad is asleep, they'd go to a room with a TV, turn on something random, and that's what they're watching until they both fall asleep.

-[Among Us Insert/AU] Sora would follow Luca around, not an imposter, and Luca would be kind of suspicious of Sora. Even though Sora did explain that he didn't want to be alone, Luca would still be a bit suspicious. 

-Whenever they'd go out in public or somewhere where they'd see fans, there is always that ONE person who has to say "Well, ____ is better than ____", and it would always end up in someone getting "upset" (You know who I'm talking about) and then they'd go somewhere they'd usually go. Like the park or something.

~~~~~

Soraxx:

-I like to believe that they met about a year or 2 before Jaxx joined the squad. Soon later, Sora joined the squad! Then, somehow, Alex found out, but she's good at keeping secrets. A few months went by and then they revealed to the public that they were together! 

-This would probably only be during the winter or whenever it's cold, but Jaxx would (probably) wear a scarf that is similar to Sora's. It looked super similar to Sora's, except it was red.

-Very random one, but, if they're ever at a fair, they'd help each "cheat" at the games if it was possible. Like, Jaxx could be trying to play a game the way it's supposed to be, but then Sora would go along the edge and throw whatever he needs to into where it'd need to go for Jaxx to win. The best part was never once caught.

~~~~~

Draxx:

-I've just randomly thought of this, but I think they've passed by each other in public or one helped the other with something small, without knowing each other at all, and then Jaxx joined the squad. When it was Jaxx's first time at the squad mansion, it took both Drake and Jaxx about 3 seconds to recognize each other. [A/N: I actually love the thought of this😂]

-[Powers AU] They're opposites and use this as a way to "tease" each other. Drake would make frost on the end of Jaxx's nose and Jaxx would probably heat up his hand and put his hand on the back of Drake's neck unexpectedly. 

-So, there might be times when one would be upset for absolutely no reason [I'll let you guess who], and the other would be the comfort. And their way of comfort is either making jokes, watching a movie or just tossing a pillow back and forth.

___________________________________________

Word count: 511