𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐩. ||Part 2||🖤💜

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levight🖤💜

- He/They for Light

~~~~~

- ⚠️!TW!⚠️: Mentions of swearing and mentioning of suicide

Requested by: poisonivies13 and Lynisyourmom

~~~~~

I combined both of their ideas in this chapter, so credit them, and thank you!

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Today was another day. Levi chose to visit the school's memorial spot again, now with the company of his friends Sora, Jaxx, Charli, Luca- who is also his brother, and Candi. He met all of them after he graduated high school and moved on to college. They were all practically in the same classes, which is how they met. Ever since the chemistry project they were all grouped together for -which practically ended in flames- they've been friends ever since.

With all of the time that's passed and them all being adults now, Levi's never said a word about his childhood friends, Alex or Light. But, today, he felt that he was going to have to tell them everything. Once they had arrived at the stone, Levi looked down at it, immediately noticing the two names he didn't have to struggle to find.

"Levi, these people went to your school, right?" Sora questioned, walking over to the stone and kneeling down to get a closer look.

Levi nodded in response, "Yeah. That's why they're all on it."

Everyone else seemed to be reading through all the names, yet Levi's eyes focused on two names... But, one continued to haunt him for as long as he could remember. "Light Teran... Light Teran... Light Teran."

Then, breaking Levi out of his trance, Sora hissed as two names caught his attention as well. 

"Dang, we're these two siblings?!" Sora questioned, pointing to the two very names Levi had been focused on. "Both in high school... That's sad."

Levi inhaled sharply, nodding. "Yeah... They did."

Luca looked up at Levi, "They were our friends, right? Alex and Light?"

Levi stayed silent. He glanced up at Luca, then looked away just as quickly. Levi didn't know how to describe their relationship. He and Alex were friends, but he and Light... He didn't know. Levi shrugged in response, refusing to use his words.

"Hm, Levi, you seem bothered about it," Jaxx pointed out, noticing Levi's behavior. "Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, you seem completely out of it. And you're not responding," Charli agreed, sitting on one of the benches.