𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ||💜🎸

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Liach: Light x Zach💜🎸

- High School & Yandere AU

~~~~~

Requested by: sunnnyyy_cami

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

'It's cloudy again?' Light thought to himself, looking out of his bedroom window. It was early in the morning, earlier than Light had intended to wake up. He looked over to the clock on his dresser. It read "6:15 A.M". He still had two hours until he had to start heading out for school. He shrugged and layed back down on his bed. He spent an hour on his phone, scrolling through TikTok and checking his usual apps. Then, when the clock read "7:45 A.M.", he decided to get out of bed and start getting ready for school.

He chose to wear a purple-striped shirt, black baggy pants, and white Nikes with purple logos. Overtop of his shirt, he wore a dark, purple jacket. He went over to his desk and turned his chair around, which had his bag resting in it. He quickly zipped up the bag, picked it up, and walked out of his room.

From how the hallway seemed, no one else was up yet. Which meant that Alex was most likely going to be late again. Light wasn't going to wait for her and be late again. He went over to the steps, down the stairs, and straight to the kitchen.

Light went over to the pantry and grabbed a bagel off the shelf. He was debating on whether he wanted a regular bagel or he wanted to quickly make a breakfast bagel. Light chose to make a plain bagel, which was the best decision since he doesn't know how to properly use the stove.

When he finished, he looked at the time again. "7:58 A.M". Light looked over at the steps. There were no signs of Alex or anyone else.

'Yeah, I'm not waiting for you,' Light thought as he grabbed his lanyard off the rack next to the door. He swung the door open, walked out, and closed it behind him.

Light took his phone out, turned on some music, and began making his way to school. Though, along the way, he constantly felt a pair of eyes on him. On the walk, he tried shaking it off as if it were nothing, but the feeling wouldn't go away. Occasionally, he would turn around to check behind him. Nothing. He would check in the space between houses at times. Nothing. He didn't know what it was. 

When he arrived at the school, he rushed inside and quickly turned around to the doors. No one was behind him. He sighed with relief and went straight to his class. Opening the door, he looked around at everyone inside. His entire friend group, The Squad, was there. Minus his sister, the twins, and Jaxx. Shocking on the Jaxx part.

Light walked over to them, placing his stuff down at a desk as he was passing by.

Charli turned around and looked at Light, smiling, "Hi, Light!"