𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 ||💙💜

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Dright💙💜

-Highschool AU
~~~~~

-Requested by: sunnnyyy_cami

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

As usual, Drake was skipping class again. He was sitting on the staircase with his earbuds in. He was sitting in a very vacant stairway, so, he wasn't expecting anyone to come by. There were only a select few classes he'd skip, but it was most of the classes on his schedule. The only classes he'd go to were Language Arts, Band(Percussion), art, science, and pretty much most additional classes. Never the core classes.

While Drake was relaxing, he heard someone coming down the steps. He took an earbud out of his ear and listened out. He turned around and looked up through the cases of steps. He didn't see anyone or hear anyone anymore. He looked back down and put his earbud back into his ear.

Then, suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. Drake jumped slightly and quickly turned to see who it was. Drake sighed with relief when he saw it was his best friend, Light. Light laughed at Drake's reaction and sat down behind him on a separate step. Drake sat against the wall so that he was able to look at Light.

"And what're you doing?" Drake asked.

Light held up a small slip that read "Hall Pass".

Light replied, "I said I had to go to the bathroom. But, I expected you to be here. So, I came to pay you a little visit."

"Well, you scared me." Drake laughed slightly.

Light smiled, "I know! I saw the chance! Though, you almost caught me up there."

Drake nodded.

Drake and Light have been best friends for quite some time. Ever since they were in elementary school. Their parents made a business deal with each other and that's when Light and Drake met each other. They were put in a separate room so they wouldn't interrupt the business. But, ever since that day, they've pretty much been inseparable. 

They were actually so close that a few times, people would call them a "couple". Even better, they'd actually spend five to ten minutes explaining why they were just friends and nothing more. It was a pretty funny scene to witness. The important thing was that they weren't even sure how they felt about each other. They didn't dislike each other at all, but they weren't sure if they'd stay friends for long or become something more... They didn't know, but no one was planning on making the first move.

"Are you planning on staying here the whole period?" Light asked, peeking down at Drake's phone.

Drake nodded, "As always."