𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 | Pt.2 |💛🤍

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Aluca💛🤍

-Angst(?)🔥
~~~~~

-She/ They for Alex

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

It's been a few months. Luca and Charli have been together for a while and haven't shown any signs of breaking up. Alex was of course very happy for them, but she couldn't get over them. No matter what, it wasn't working. They tried their hardest to fall for someone else! She even tried crushing on Levi, but nothing worked.

They could never keep her eyes off Charli and Luca. How they looked so happy together and how they seemed to be almost the most perfect couple ever. Alex grew more and more jealous as the days went by. She'd sometimes forget about it, but when someone brings up Charluca or their relationship, it'd just send them right back into a spiral of heartbroken love.

But, today was the last day that Alex hoped to feel like this. She was going to tell Luca how they felt and get it all over with so Alex could move on in life. When the time came, Alex was too scared to get up and go to Luca's room. So, she stayed in their room, editing. That was until she heard their bedroom door open.

Alex lifted her head up and looked at the door. There Luca was, standing in the doorway. He walked in and closed the door behind him. 

"Alex, are you okay?" Luca asked, looking at her.

Alex nodded and smiled slightly, "Mhm! Why do you ask?"

Luca replied, "Because, you've been kind of distant with Charli and me. So, I just wanna know if we did something. Did we?"

Now was Alex's chance. To throw every negative thought that she's had about Luca and Charli. To throw away all of the jealousy. To repair her heart. 

Alex closed their laptop and sighed. "Can I... Confess something?"

"Mhm," Luca nodded.

"I..." Alex hesitated. "I like you, okay? I've liked you for a long while. But, I knew that I couldn't have been with you because you like Charli! And you two are perfect for each other!"

Luca stared at Alex, shocked. Alex continued to spill out her feelings.

"No matter how hard I tried, I would hear about you and Charli and it would just send me back into a love driven... I don't know! But, I just couldn't get over you. So, I'm hoping this helps... But, that's all I wanted to say. That's why I've been avoiding you two so that I could get over you and myself."

Luca and Alex stared at each other for a few seconds before Alex broke eye contact by looking at her bed.

Luca swallowed, "I'm sorry, Alex. But I-"

Alex lifted her finger and shushed Luca, "I know. I don't wanna hear it, though. I just wanted to say all of that so that I can finally get over you, okay?"

Luca didn't respond but nodded. 

"You can go back to what you were doing now!" Alex smiled. "Thanks for listening."

"You're welcome," Luca responded. "But, thank you for telling me."

Alex nodded. Luca turned around and opened the door. He looked back at Alex one more time before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

Surprisingly, Alex didn't want to cry. She didn't feel their heart aching or hurting or any kind of pain. Instead, she felt relief. They finally got all of the pressure off of her chest and... It felt nice. She nodded to themself, opened her laptop again, and went back to editing.

As time went on, Alex slowly began to lose her feelings for Luca. At times, they were jealous of Luca's relationship still, but, she distracted herself and, eventually, lost all romantic feelings for Luca. Though she still thought about their love, she realized that they'll soon find someone someday. She'll have to wait a bit longer.

But, the hurtful feeling that'd stay with her... It's finally gone.

__________________________________________

Word Count: 661