dress picking

This dress will be used in the story^

Warnings: self esteem issues, multiple boyfriend, soft dom 

Bellezza: Italian for beautiful 

"Do you like this dress?" I held up a long black dress to Enzo who was sitting right across from the changing station in the mall. He moved his eyes from me and gave the dress a long look. "Hmm i think it will go well with our suits, bellezza, I need to see you in it before I make a final decision. He scratches his face and I look back at the dress. 

He's right, it will match their black and gold suits but I don't know how good it will look on me. "I'll be right back." I give him a smile and close the curtain to the changing room. I slip my lightly colored sun dress off and slip the black dress on. 

It was incredibly long, maybe too long. I would definitely have to wear long high heels. Looking in the mirror I saw that the dress fitted me well. A little too well. I started seeing things I was insecure about. Like my thick thighs. 

The slit went up a good amount so you could see one of my legs very well. I know Enzo and Angelo both liked my body and that included my thighs, they both have helped me with my self esteem a lot but I still couldn't help but think that maybe they were too big. 

I did know that I was too big for this dress. It makes me a little upset because I knew Angelo would've liked it. He's a sucker for my black clothing. I decided to show Enzo anyway because he would've been suspicious if I didn't show him. I opened the curtain to see him still in the same position from when I left him. When he saw me his eyes widened. 

"Wow, it - you look amazing." He struggles to find the right words. "Thanks Enzo I don't know if this is the one though." I give a small smile. He looks confused and he stands up and walks over to me. In just a few steps he's standing directly in front of me. He puts his hands on my waist and rubs his rough fingers over the material. 

"Why do you say that, hm?" He looks into my eyes with a questioning gaze. "I don't know it fits me well but a little too well don't you think?" I ask, looking away from him. I felt his grp tighten on my hips and his right hand disappeared from my waist. 

He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head to look him in the eyes. He gently moves me inside the changing room and closes the curtain and cages me there with his body. He puts his mouth to my ear. "Bellezza, Do me or Angelo need to remind you how to treat your body?" He gives my ear a soft nibble and his hands go up my thighs and rubs up and down repeatedly. "The dress does fit you beautifully but the dress just outlines all your perfect curves." He goes higher and higher.

"I thin- think I'll get the Enzo dress." I whisper as he grazes his hands over my clothed pussy.

"Good girl." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought about making it a smut but I decided not to last min.