Sugar mama pt.1

If you read this before I edited it, I'll personally be paying for your therapy. My apologies 😅

I let out a groan as I finished my 3 paged essay. It wasn't the longest paper ever but it was over a topic I didn't really understand so I was struggling to find materials to put into the essay.

I leaned back in my chair and pulled out my phone from my hoodie pocket.

I noticed no notifications which wad weird.

My best friend recently got broken up with so I'm doing my best to help her but she's making it difficult.

"What am I going to do with you bsf/n."I mumble to myself. Deciding to let her reach out to me when she's ready, I started looking at my other notifications. I notice that I have received a DM from someone on a dating website.

I would normally ignore this because I don't really online date anymore but the site itself got my attention, 'sugar babies only.com.' I let out a laugh. I wipe my eye with my hand.

I had gotten drunk one night while doing assignments and I saw a sugar daddy ad I just signed up without so much as a second thought. It sounded a much needed way out.

I thought it might be my ticket out of college and all the debt that comes with it.

When I logged it I saw that I used my real government name along with an embarrassing photo of me drunkenly smiling into the camera.

"That explains the single person in my DM's." I laugh to myself once again.

When I got to the messages I noticed it was a girl. A really pretty. She only had a few pictures of her face and one of her full body. She looked insanely tall.

She had long black hair that went down to her waist and a well fit toned body. Gosh, what was a person like this doing in my Dms?

Her profile said she was new to the site so that's about the only thing we have in common. "Alohi" was the name on the profile. Even her name sounded majestic.

I decidedto read her message anyways "Cute profile picture :) are interested in going on a date? It can be something simple like coffee." Was i really going to go on a date with a sugar dadd- mommy? What do sugar babies even do? I quickly opened my lap top.

The first thing I searched up was 'what do sugar babies do.'

"Give company to sugar daddies or sugar mamas in exchange for financial and/or material support." company? That doesn't sound so bad. I decided that it was worth a shot. It might be fun, and plus any kind of money would help.

Opening the app again I went back to the Dms "Hi Alohi, i was really drunk when I made this account and pfp, I kinda forgot about it until now But thank you! Yours is quite pretty too! I would love to go on a date :)" I questioned if I should really send it. Maybe I should just close the app and get back to work. I sigh and quickly send it before I could talk myself out of it.

She Probably wouldn't even respond as her original text was sent nearly 24 hours ago.

To my surprise my phone rang with a notification.

"Thank you y/n. We can talk more before we plan anything to serious. I would love to get to know you."