2 boyfriends?? i wanna dress them in matching outfits

I've had this idea for a while now. I just wasn't sure when or how to put it into words lol

BxgxB
--------------
"Um, I don't know."

"It's okay, baby, you don't have to make a decision tonight." He stopped me from playing with his fingers by grabbing my hands and placing them into his pocket.
He moved his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest.
He's proposed the idea of me and his best friend also being in a relationship. "He really likes you. I know he loves you just as much as I do. I can just by the way he speaks about you."

"What does he like about me?"

"He loves how kind and soft hearted you are. He loves when u smile so brightly when you see him. He - no we - both love you for who you are."

He kind words almost brought tears to my eyes. I love him and his friend, but I always thought ut was a different kind of love.

I've known him for about 2 years - the same amount of time I've known my boyfriend. Sure, he was an amazing guy, but I was mostly worried about how it would all go. What would that even look like?

Soon, I heard the front door be unlocked and loud steps enter the living room.

"Hi! welcome back!" I yell out.
Loud foot steps could be heard.

"Hi, doll." My boyfriend removed his hands from my waist, which gives him an opportunity to hug me. My hands immediately go around his neck. "How was work?"

"It was rough, but I'm doing much better now." He kissed my neck. I giggled and tried to move away. He knew I was ticklish. "Hungry?"
My boyfriend whispered from behind me and patted my tummy. I was still sitting in his lap.
"Yes, can we make brownies?" Excitedly, I eagerly turn to face the man behind me. "Please." I quickly add on hoping to convince him.

He sighs. "Yes, but you can't only eat them once we've had dinner. Deal?" I nod quickly and go to get up. "Up you go, doll." Unexpectedly, I was picked up and walked into the kitchen. I didn't mind, though. I loved it.

I grabbed the ingredients and placed them into the bowl. I had my boyfriend stir, and his friend prepared the pan. I hated doing this, so I had them do it for me. I always get it on my hands and get me sticky.  They didn't seem to mind, though. While they were doing that, I jumped up on the counter to watch. I loved the way their arms and veins popped out.

" Is what Apollo said true?" I surprised even myself with this question. I always had a hard time with keeping things to myself around these, too. I just feel so comfortable around them.

I saw Apollo look shocked before he smiled and then continued stirring. Rowan looked up at me. "What did Aollow say? Hmm? Nothing too embarrassing, I hope." Row and Apollo gave a small chuckle.

I started fidgeting with my sleeves and looked away from his eyes. "He said you liked me..and not just in a friend way." He stopped moving. It was like he suddenly got cold. He was frozen.

At first, I thought that maybe it was just bad timing, but he spread my legs and settled in between them, grabbing my hands, he lifteded them to his mouth and kissed them.

"He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right either. I don't just 'like' you,  Doll, I love you." It took a few seconds for his words to register, but once they did, blush rushed to my face. I wasn't expecting him to be so bold.

I suddenly felt very shy. I tried pulling my hands away from him to hid my face but wouldn't let me.

"Awe, don't go shy on him, baby." Apollos whispers in my ear. He placed his hands on my waist and bit my ear. This caused me to squirm and shift around.

DING DING

I jump at the wound of the oven done pre heating.

I moved away slightly, remembering our sweet treats.

"Can I place them in the oven?" They chucked, and pulled me off the counter. "Of course, baby"

Apollo and rowan place tbeir  hands on mine and helped me guid the brownies into the open.

I already love this.

-------------------------------------------------

I did not read this before publishing ngl

Last day of finals bro. I'm so over that school man.

TIME FOR WINTER BREAK!!!

When do yalls winter break start?? Mine started kinda early this year 🤭