GxgxG

smut+gay+poly

I pushed passed my underwear and dripping wet folds and finger fucked myself. I was looking at a lewd picture of my girlfriends Alaia and Estrella. It was actually just a few weeks ago they took these pictures and sent them to me. It was a few of them touching each other and them touching themselves. They are so hot. How did I get so lucky? I started getting frustrated. My fingers weren't enough. 

I got to our shared closest. They keep a lot of our toys there. The first thing I picked was a vibrator. I flipped it on and got on the bed. I teased my clip and hole with it before I slowly placed it inside. It was on the lowest setting. 

Thinking about my girlfriends more, I went faster. I was moaning really loudly. "Ah~oh"

My loud moans echoed throughout the house. I was getting so close to being released. Suddenly it was turned nearly all the way up. I then cum hard. My eyes roll back as I scream out. When I was done I laid back on the bed, exhausted. 

"Naughty girl." I look in the doorway and meet the eyes of my girlfriends Alaia and Estrella. She held up her phone to show me the vibrater app. It was turned up to an 8. They both smirked before taking long steps toward me. Alaia was on my right while Estrella was on my left. Alaia took both my hands and held them above my head. 

Estrella started removing the vibrator while kissing my neck. "I-I'm sorry mistress." I whisper to Estrella. She moved her head from my neck and looked me in the face. "Not yet you're not.'' She then kissed my neck. She roughly pushed 2 fingers into my pussy. "Ah, I-I'm still sore.."

"We know baby." Alaia then took her turn to kiss my neck. They both pulled back and took off their clothes. I closed my thighs together at the sight of their body. "What a slutty girl you are." Alaia trails kissed on my thighs and stomach. 

She then placed her leg over my head to wear she was almost sitting on my face. "What do you do if you want to stop?' Estrella asked. "I pinch her thigh 3 times." I answer "good girl." she didn't put all of her weight on me but just enough so I could get to her pussy without straining my neck. 

I lick her slit before placing my tongue directly in her hole and tonguefucked her. Estrella opened my legs and placed her clit on mine. "Mmh fuck" Estrella moaned out. I moaned out in response. "Mmh fuck good girl, keep going." Her reaction makes me go faster. My legs start shaking as I reach my high too. "Mommy, I'm go-"

"Don't cum yet." Alaia barked out. A few seconds later and we nearly came at the same time.

"We're not done yet." 

-------------------------------------

I have a week off before I go to summer school lol. the next chapter will be longer and then the one after that will be like 3 stories put into one(length wise.)