broken nail pt. 2

warnings: oral, GxG, mentions of blood and smut 

The Light turned green and she drove off. We were soon at her house. She unlocked the front door and let us inside. 

"My room is just upstairs." She pointed upstairs and started walking. I quickly followed her up the stairs and to her room. When she opened her bedroom door she walked inside. Her room was full of pink, reds, and whites. 

There were a lot of other colors but those stood out the most. "Here you can sit on the bed." she padded a spot on her bed. I awkwardly made my way over to the spot and sat down. "You have a cool room." I say as she starts taking out her nail stuff. 

"Thank you. Pink is my favorite color." She starts setting up a nail station. "Me too. Light pink is my favorite shade." I was kind of shocked that we had the same favorite color. I wonder what else we have in common? 

"Light pink is my favorite shade too. Here let me see you hands." I gave her my hand she started to clean it up. I took a disinfectant spray and sprayed my nail. "Ow." I was more shocked than anything else. It didn't hurt that much but it did surprise me. 

She started rubbing her thumb over my finger. "Does it sting a lot?" She asks with a worried look. "No it doesn't hurt anymore. The spray surprised me." 

I laugh trying to distract myself from her touch. When she was done she started doing my nails. We started talking about what we do in our free time. She likes hanging out with her older and younger brother and going to their basketball games. They are both really good at basketball.

When she was done with my nail she told me to go wash my hands in the bathroom sink. When I came back she was lying on her bed watching a movie. 

"I didn't know you liked it so I just put this on." I looked up at the screen to see one of my favorite movies playing. "Yeah this is fine." I say laying down next to her. I plop down harder than I intended and she laughed when she saw my surprised face. 

 I couldn't help but notice her nails for the 10th time. All of her nails were long and pink except for the ring finger and the middle finger. They were pink but much shorter. "Why did you keep those shorter/' she looked confused before she looked where I was looking. 

She looked caught off guard. She smirked before she leaned in close to my ear. "I can show you if you want me to." I was confused at first but said okay anyways. She leaned down and started kissing me. My eyes widened before they closed and I moaned into the kiss. She got on top of me and started kissing me harder. When she stopped kissing me, I leaned back. 

She had spit going down her lips. Her hands went down my pants and started pulling on the elastic. "Can I take these off? She asked. "Yes." As soon as I said yes she quickly took them off and started touching me through my underwear. I moaned loudly and she found my clit. "Fuck, so wet." She started kissing my neck. I moaned loudly when she found a spot on my neck. 

I could feel her smirk. She then took off my underwear and placed her middle finger in my pussy. "Oh wait, I've never done this before." I explained. It was an unknown feeling. She quickly took out her finger and moved to where I could see her eyes. "I've never done this before either but it's okay I won't do anything that doesn't feel good or anything you won't like, okay."

"Okay." she kissed me on the lips again before she placed her finger back into my pussy. Started moaning when she started moving it, in and out. 

She took off my shirt and bra. She started leaving kisses all over my boobs and stomach. She then put her other finger inside. 

That felt really good. "Do you want me to stop?" she askes right before her mouth landed on my pussy. "No, please don't stop." I plead. "As you wish." she started sucking on my clit hard and going faster with her fingers. I quickly felt something building in my stomach. I moan out some more. " I think - I think I'm going to."

"Cum for me." as soon as she said I came. I grabbed at her bed sheets and I felt my toes curl. She slowly pulled her fingers out and went up to my ear. 

"Feel good?" She kissed my head. "Yeah." I blushed. She giggled before she got up. "I'll get you a towel and then you can go to the bathroom to shower. Are you hungry?"

"Thank you, yes I'm a little hungry." she gave me a smile and a nod before you walked out.