Wake up surprise

Warnings: GxB, fluff, kissing while asleep, Nickname "babygirl", oral + fingering ( girl receiving), soft dom (boy), praising, healthy relationship (probably I wouldn't know) <3

Getting up from the couch and opening the front door I see a pizza guy holding a square pizza box. "Hi, how are you?" I say handing him the pizza money. "It would be better if this rain would let up." 

He laughed, handing me the pizza box and taking the money. I laughed as well and went to close the door. 

"Wait miss, this is a lot of money for one medium size pizza." the light from my living room shined on his confused face. He looked the same age as me. I giggled before I replied. "Don't worry about it, it's your tip. It's really bad out tonight." I said, glancing at the rain. "Oh, thank you so much. 

I'll let you enjoy your pizza now." He turns around and starts to walk to a cheesy looking car that matches the pizza box. I hum in reply and close the door. I take the pizza to the couch and push play on my favorite T.V show. I took a piece of pizza and started eating it. Before I was done with my 4th piece I started to get full. Setting down the pizza, I unbuckled my pants and started patting my stomach. The T.V slowly started to become blurry and my eyes started to close on their own.

I felt kisses being placed on my stomach and thick, rough hands running up and down my thighs. I quickly opened my eyes and saw dark black hair getting really close to my pussy. "Have a nice nap, Babygirl?" He said while kissing my stomach and moving up to my neck. " mmh, yeah, when did you get home?" I moaned as he put all of his attention on one particular spot on my neck. 

"I can see that, my sleepy girl, I got home a few minutes ago" He started kissing, placing kisses on my face and I let out small giggles. I turn my hand to the side and notice the pizza still sitting halfway open on the table. "Sorry the pizza's probably cold and stiff now."

"It's okay, I'm not really hungry for pizza anyways." He smirks while trailing his hands down my stomach and stopping right before he gets to my pussy.

He kissed my lips and started touching me all over. I moaned into the kiss and he saw that as his sign to go harder. He put his hands into my hair and pushed me more into his lips. He started being rougher once I started grinding my hips, trying to relieve the pressure that was building up in my stomach. I mumble something once he breaks away from his rough attack on my lips. "What was that, Baby, you need to speak up." 

I make a sound of protest but continue speaking  "Please touch me, I need you so badly." I say with a pleading voice. "How can I say no when you ask so nicely?" He starts taking off my pants and underwear. As soon as they are off he places his hands on the side of my thighs and opens my pussy up to him. "Fuck, look at how wet you are." He whispers to himself. He quickly places his mouth on my pussy and licks up my juices. 

He places his fingers inside and starts pushing them in and out at a slow pace, painfully slow. His mouth moves up to my cilt and he starts sucking on it. I start moaning loudly and rocking my hips. I can't help but place my hands in his hair and pull on it a little bit. I hear him groan into my pussy, making me even more turned on. 

"Faster, please." I moaned out. He doesn't say anything but I feel him smirk once again. He did comply with my request, he went harder and faster. His mouth and hands working in harmony, touching and getting to all my good spots. He knows me so well. I soon felt a familiar knot in my stomach. "Can I cum? Please." my voice was just above a whisper. "Cum for me, sweetheart."

I cum hard. I start to see stars. My vision went blurry for a second. 'Good girl." I looked back up and saw him licking his fingers. I blush a little. He chuckled and then leaned down to kiss me.

"Why so shy, hum?" 

He moved to lay beside me. He put his arm over my waist. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." he places a blanket over me and kisses my forehead. "Good night" I whisper.

"Good night, Babygirl."