Stockholm

warnings: Mentions of  kidnapping, forcing, no smut, Stockholm syndrome 

I was going to upload this yesterday but I got a little drunk and was more focused on trying not to fall over lol 🤩

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the window seal and watched the rain drip from the sky. I was sitting by the small window in the library. 

He always thought I was crazy for choosing to sit by the smallest window in the house instead of the biggest. But he would still sit next to me. Even when I would refuse to talk to him. Or even when I refused to let him touch me. He took me from my family and friends a lot time ago. Maybe a year or 2.  

I wasn't sure. He never let me look at calendars, clocks, weather or news channels. I did get to play on his phone but the time was in a different language.

I didn't understand. Instead of working at the local pizza place, I now spent most of my time waiting. 

Waiting for him to get home. 

If I was good, that's when I would get to play games on his phone or we watch movies or maybe watch a t.v show. I only get to do these things if he's sitting next to me, watching my every move. I haven't had an incident in probably over 7 months but this was just a rough estimate. 

If I get bored of waiting I do things like what I'm doing now, watching other things live their life. I want to experience going outside again. I've asked him so many times but all He says is that, one day, when he's confident I won't run away he'll take me outside. 

It feels like it's been a life time of me just waiting. 

I've begged him for just 5 minutes, he says I'll want more and that'll make me do something I might regret. 

I think we live in the middle of nowhere. I only ever see small animals and colorful trees outside. I've never seen anyone other than him here on the property. 

I jumped down from where I was sitting and fixed my skirt when I saw a familiar car pull into the driveway. 

I saw his silver car come to a stop and he got out. I don't know what kind of car it is but It's probably expensive, everything is expensive here. I run down the library steps and down the massive hallway. I always try to beat him to the front door. It's a silly little game I like to play. 

I'm about to crash into the door but it opens up to reveal Knox. He quickly caches me in his arms.

"Careful, baby. What have I said about running?" Knox scolds me and placed me down. 

"I was just excited to see you" He hums and locks the door. I think he liked that answer. He took out the keys from his pocket and bent down to unlock the chain around my ankle. "Does it hurt?" He asked rubbing the spot.

"No, I like this one better." I answer truthfully. This one does hurt as much as my old one. He interlocks our hands and pulls me into the big kitchen. "I was thinking on trying a new recipe tonight. Is that okay." He pulls out pots and pans from the cabinets. "Will it taste good?" He sets me on the counter next to him. 

"Well I hope so." He kisses my head. I start fidgeting with my hoodie sleeves and kick my feet back and forth. "You want to ask me something, no?".

"I was good today?" He turns around, settles in-between my legs.

"Hmm, I don't know, baby, running in the house and almost hurting yourself is not good." He moves my hoodie to the side and kisses my shoulder. 

I let out a whine. He let out a sigh but grabbed his phone out of his back pocket anyway. I was about to take it from him but he pulled it back before I could. "Kiss me and you can't have it" He whispers onto my ear. I think about it for a second before I pull him down slightly by the collar of his white unbutton up and place a light kiss to his cheek.