1

"y/n you need to get your passport out we're about to board the plane," said my mother

"y/n you need to get your passport out we're about to board the plane," said my mother. I'm y/n and I'm 18, usually when you're a senior in high school you don't make drastic changes, like moving to a different country but oh well here we are.

"and you could've worn a little something that's more...laid back mija, you didn't have to dress like if we're going to a restaurant."

"si mama i know, but paparazzi doesn't care if i look bummy or not they take pictures then i get told that there's articles talking about how i look homeless which isn't funny." i said rolling my eyes as my mom giggled at the memory of me flipping out when paparazzi said i looked like a homeless man, after that i promised myself to dress nicely no matter the occasion.

"cmon we're about to board." as we were walking towards the plane i saw paparazzi, and i thought oh shit. next thing you know my mother and I were being targeted. we ran to the plane and before i entered i flipped them off before laughing. i got ready for the flight, knowing it wasn't going to be a small one.

*time skip*

as we finally landed i got irritated knowing that it was 3 am and my mother was still sending me to school at 8:30 am. although i was a little famous for being a singer/model, i already had money coming in but my mother doesn't play when it comes to me and my education.

"alright y/n you should take a nap on the ride home because you'll still be going to school in a couple of hours," said my mother as we got into our suv. i didn't bother replying and just made myself comfortable, which was a little hard since i had mixed emotions. my parents splitting up wasn't easy especially when being a celebrity and the cause was cheating. the day i found out was the worst one i've ever experienced, it was also the day i impulsively got my belly, nose and tongue pierced along with tattoos but oh well, you only live one.

i never really processed the split, i was just by my mothers side the entire time, fuck my "father" for what he did to his family, he left us for some blonde bimbo. paparazzi was harassing us 24/7 for a month and that's when my mother decided to move us to her home country, germany. i'm not really sad nor happy, but i truly hope i find peace here. i don't have time for negativity or negative energy, that's such an ick.

"y/n, we're here mija wake up," said my mother.
"okay maaa," i said whilst yawning. we took our bags inside and i quickly unpacked the stuff i needed, so skin care and some clothes. it was already 4 am so i decided to go to bed.

i woke up feeling surprisingly wide awake, i don't know why but i also don't care. i went to my bathroom and took a nice shower before coming out to do my skin prep and makeup, nothing too dramatic yet but also not too basic. i picked out my outfit and a bitch looked hotter than a sunny day in L.A. (ok no joke LA heat kills me every summer😭) I took a picture on my polaroid and added it to my collage that i sort of did on my vanity mirror.

i like to switch my styles, either girl or boyish, well not entirely like a boy but yeah

i like to switch my styles, either girl or boyish, well not entirely like a boy but yeah. some girls look at my weird at times but i don't give a shit, i get that my style is a little weird but it's mine not theirs so who gives a fuck.

"okay bye mama i'm off to school," i said as i kissed my mother on her cheek before leaving. before i left i heard her say one thing that made me giggle, "stay out of trouble y/n i mean it." i just closed the door. i don't usually picks fights or get into them unless it's basic bitches being rude or disrespectful to me or my friends.

i started my walk to school dreading it and when it came to my view i really thought of ditching, but i knew they were expecting me because they have an american coming. nobody from germany really knew i was famous and i intend to keep it that way. i'm not really famous but i'm well known in america.
"okay y/n, stay out of trouble and don't beat a bitch," i tell myself as i walk through the front doors of the school.

Authors Note: okay hi guys this is my first book and plz don't be too mean cuz i'm mean back then end up feeling guilty😭but leave comments or smth idk 🫠🧍🏽‍♀️. also everything is fictionalll, i don't hate heidi but js for the book she's seen as the witch iggg, but still no hate🙇‍♀️