3.2~The Dark Mark

unedited
5.6 k words

 CHAPTER TWO T H E   D A R K   M A R K

CHAPTER TWO
T H E D A R K M A R K

       ALICE FELL TO THE CONCLUSION early on that she had obviously blanked out of the game. Don't get her wrong, she was not a hater of the sport even if she didn't want to fly on a broom. No, she loved the game even....when it was her own team, the Slytherins of Hogwarts, in her personal opinion, the best team in the whole school. The girl knew no one or nothing that was going on. Her cousin's father didn't make the situation any better.

Lucius Malfoy was a name that she hated with a strong burning passion. Since she had begun staying within his home, Alice made it her mission to destroy all peace that he had once felt. Personally, the girl thought that her Uncle Sirius would be proud.

"I'm proud!" Sirius called out, cheering on the girl at her destructive antics.

Obviously, the Paris Hilton rip off did not take too kindly to a girl that knew nothing of traditional magic coming into his manor and messing everything up.

Ron stifled a chuckle, "Paris Hilton?"

"Makes sense, no?"

Alice, did not care.

At.

All.

"This is my whole life in three sentences" Dorcas told Marlene, who shot finger guns back at her.

It just made her game more fun. And though now she was stuck pouting with her hand holding up her chin, knee propping up her elbow, staring at the happy group were her best friend sat, Alice felt no regret in her decision. Lucius was a mad toddler throwing a temper tantrum all because she wouldn't bow down and listen to every word that spewed out of his disgusting mouth. The man had already forced her to wear black, stolen her book, and threatened to slap her on a few too many occasions.

Narcissa shook her head, she wanted to love the man that she was betrothed to badly, but it could never really be love.

Alice already schemed ways to get her cousin out of that house. She watched Draco turn into a different person around his father and she couldn't help but be mad at him. The blonde felt sympathy for her closest cousin, but he never tried to change or disobey. Alice knew that her backbone wouldn't ever allow her to be a perfect obedient servant to a man that believed women should be seen and not heard.