2.9- The Final Battle

As you all know, its not even read through
Not super long but around 6000 words so enjoy your time here. Love you all
Vote or i haunt ur ass

A blood red throne held the Red Queen, the chair being carried by red cards men

A blood red throne held the Red Queen, the chair being carried by red cards men. Behind her sat the bloody castle, thunder striking the walls with anger and spite in every boom. Her loyal soldier rode his horse parallel to her, marching along to the beat of death. Sharp ridges of stone threatened anyone that marched too close, seeming as if it was closing in on the dark side. Their evil bird shot out overhead, letting a cry of revenge out. Suspenseful music played in the background.

Harry leaned against Ron, the lion trio back together again, he snorted at the music. "Gotta have the suspense right. Wait, we should of had that!" A giant invisible lightbulb went off above his head.

His twin raised his arm, "Personally, I tried to but it got blasted"

Meanwhile, everyone from the past was questioning their need for suspenseful music.

On the other side, a silver armor bearing army was perfectly lined up in front of the main palace. In the front of them was the twins standing side by side, the White Queen tending to her pale horse that too wore armor, the White Rabbit with his pocket-watch in hand, Hatter stood parallel with his right hand clutching a long sword downward to let the blade's tip rest on the cobblestone, then the March Hare, and lastly Bayard.

The Queen rearranged her horses face covering, making sure the pearls all flipped the correct way.

"That is one fancy horse," Marlene said to Dorcas, "Think I could sell its armor for a bunch?"

"Probably" her girlfriend shrugged.

She spun to face her soldiers, but she only gazed at the entrance to her castle's courtyard, wishing, praying for a blonde girl to come out and declare herself their savior. But no blonde girl came.

Neville put on a very high pitched and odd voice, "Disappointment" 

So she shifted her gaze downward before turning again. Her hand stroked the horse when heavy footsteps pounded, echoing everywhere. Everyone turned around, Hatter stared his bright green eyes into the crowd, searching for a head of gold. Out came the Bandersnatch, forcing the soldiers to part a away for him. Hatter grinned, showing the gap between his teeth that somehow just made sense for him. The White Queen looked like tears might shed, her pale face hopeful. All of Alice's friends smiled at the sight of the killer creature pounding towards them. Their Queen mounted her horse, making her even with Alice, who sat perched on top of the spotted creature.

"YES!" Sirius cheered, "That's my niece!"

His younger brother groaned, running a hand over his face, "Why must you be the savior?"