3.5~ No funerals

unedited
8.7k
STREAM SPEAK NOW TV
crying over timeless from the vault
the poetry of pain just leaped out of me in some parts, maybe I'll write a poem later...?

TW: self harm read with caution once it talks about alice leaving the hall and then also later on once it talks about panic attacks.

Honestly this whole chapter got pretty dark really fast. So just read with caution and don't trigger yourself (really ironic coming from me)

VOTE IT AINT THAT HARD PEOPLE

CHAPTER FIVE N O   F U N E R A L S

CHAPTER FIVE
N O F U N E R A L S

THE BACK HALLS OF HOGWARTS WERE PRACTICALLY DESERTED. Students had already ran by, taking the faster and main corridors in order to get closer to see the Goblet of Fire in person. Alice simply rolled her eyes at the by-passers that ran so heavily that it sounded like elephants trampling their feet around. "You shouldn't roll your eyes at people that run in halls," Cooper noted, glancing down at her. His eyes traced invisible purple crescent moons that he knew basked under her eyes. "You run in the halls all the time, it would be unfair."

The blonde girl let her blue eyes meet the ceiling and both corners of her eyes once again just for the simple effect that it would annoy him. "I don't sound like a dinosaur on a hunt for a meal, and life isn't fair Potter. The quicker you learn, the easier it is to accept your fate."

"That got dark quick," Remus commented, munching a piece of chocolate off a bar.

Always the pessimist, never once seeing the possibilities of sunlight at the end of the stars. Alice would never once look at the bright side because in her words; "that would mean something worse could happen when i least expect it. if i expect the worst, then it'll hurt less when it happens". Yet, every time she was stabbed in the back by the world, it would only bleed more. The blood of lies and treachery dripping down the wound. Tears would be choked on and the tightness in her lungs wouldn't stop until she forced her way through the tragedies and suffocated herself to feel something— anything, other than the constant pounding of her dying heart.

Sirius blinked in confusion. "What kind of poetry class is this?"

A slap to his chest belonged to Lily, "Shut up, it was beautiful."

"I would like to think that life can be fair."

"I love you so much" Lily sighed, her boys were so kind and selfless. Cooper melted at her words, trying not to cry when she hugged him tightly.