1.7 The Biggest Fear

Edited for once :)

Thanatophobia: Extreme fear of death or the dying process. It could be of your own death or the death of a loved one.

🖤🖤🖤

[Camera shows the outside of Hogwarts. The sky is dark and no movement is seen except for the trees swaying in the breeze. Camera moves into a wall and out another into Alice and Sabrinas dorm.]

"Why do the Slytherins get less people in their dorms." One of the Ravenclaws whined  to the teachers. "I don't know why. We can have our own room if we wanted to. Most just choose to share." Cooper shrugged.

"Rinaaa. Wake uppp" Alice singsonged, already dressed in her robes. "Five more minutes Sally." The sleepy girl mumbled into her pillow. Alice's expression switched into annoyance before she headed over to her own canopy bed and took a pillow. She began walking toward the other girl and then smacked her with the pillow and said, "I'm not Sally" before running out the wooden door. Sabrina sat up in her bed, eyes narrowed at the door. "You can't kill her Sabrina. You love the girl and wouldn't survive without her."

"You two act like sisters it's annoying but sweet at the same time." Lucius told the blonde girl sitting next to Bellatrix. Alice flipped her hair over her shoulder dramatically and said, "Oh I know. We're fabulous." He rolled his eyes in return.

Alice ran down the stone steps giggling as she headed to the common room. Suddenly a mermaid swam by the window signing to her, asking if she could come visit them by the lake. Alice promised to the mermaid that she would come as soon as she could. Once in the common room she spotted Blaise near the entrance, looping her arm with his they headed out of their safe space. "How are you doing this fine morning Blaise?" "You seem too happy. Whats going on?" Blaise glanced at the shorter girls expression but found nothing suspicious. "Oh you know I just hit a tired Sabrina with a pillow and she seemed upset when I exited our bedroom."

"She says so casually." Sirius cackled with James.

"Oh well thats not good." "So I was thinking that I would sit with Luna today instead." "I'll let William know so he doesn't send a fleet of people to come find you. Such a mother hen." Blaise laughed with the girl. The two spilt once they entered the great hall, Alice heading toward Luna and Ginny who were looking at a copy of an upside down Quibbler. "Girls" "Ali" Ginny nodded her head to the girl before zoning out again. Alice pulled a tea cup out of nowhere and started to pour a cup of steaming hot tea. Sipping on her tea she glanced around the hall. The ceiling was a pale blue with a few gray clouds littered around, making it look like a storm would be coming soon.

"So what classes do you have today?" Ginny suddenly asked, snapping Alice out of her head. "Defense against the darks arts right after this, boring classes and then Astronomy tonight." "I would be careful with your next class. You know what happened with the past teachers." The ginger warned her friend, knowing about Quirrel from stories. "Will do" Alice told the girl sipping her tea that was still steaming. "Your going to burn your tongue one day." Luna scolded the girl. "And until that day comes I will enjoy my tea hot." Alice shot back before standing up with her school bag in hand. "I'm off have a good day you two." "See you later Allie."

"What happened to the previous teachers?" Remus asked the future kids. "Well our first year one had Tommie I mean Voldie in the back of his head. The the second was fake and a liar. Oh not to mention a down right prick." Alice told the werewolf not second glancing at his reaction. "Your very blunt." Bella commented, "Trust me I know."