2.5- Break

🅅🄾🅃🄴

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃

🄴🄽🄹🄾🅈

 mentioning of not eating because of ballet and mental health

The tv was powered off. Groans were admitted in response, many people wanting to see the next scene in the movie. Warm yellow and orange lights flashed back up. Hands and arms shot up to cover their eyes in hopes of not being fully blinded.

Alice shoved her face into Cooper's neck. His nose twitched from her hair. He let his own head fall onto her hair, not getting up to head in the direction of their room like most others seemed to be doing.

"Blinded?" Someone in front of them laughed at the two. Alice peaked open one eye to see Will standing over them, his fiancé missing from his side. "Shut up" she groaned.

Peeling herself off Cooper, Alice flopped onto the floor. Rolling towards Sabrina and Bella instead of walking like a normal person.

"You good?"

Someone called out to her with a quiver from laughter. She shot them back a lazy thumbs up, continuing her journey to the girls. After three minutes of getting her shirt dirty and rolling on the floor, she reached them. Bella yanked her up with a laugh.

"What are you doing, Star?"

Her voice was cloaked by chuckles and covered up by Sabrina's. "Walking is hard" Alice whined, tugging on her messily braided hair that she had done earlier in a fit of anxiety. Thankfully her heart rate had slowed down after the bit of reassurance she needed from her dad and Cooper. As long as they believed her and didn't leave she was okay.

(Just realized I have to make her go back without her dad)

"Are you saying that from a future reference?" Bella whispered in a hush voice. Her lips smirking when Alice's eyes widened and darted to see if anyone heard.

"Shut up!" She hissed between her sharp teeth. This was something she never expected to happen, a best friend and Aunt? Cousin? Something team up.

"Shut up about what?" Neville swung his arm around her shoulders. Sabrina smacked her red lips together, "About Ali getting d-"

"NOTHING!" She screeched before running to the door that led to the room she and Cooper stayed in before. Cooper looked from the door to the two laughing girls as he shuffled over with his hands shoved in his jean pockets.