3.1~Reunited

Unedited babes <3
If no one has realized by now, my 'unedited' means that I haven't even read it over, nonetheless spelt correctly

The people within the Great Hall were still watching edits when the oversized double doors were loudly opened. A familiar clicking of heels had Cooper's ears alerting him of his girlfriend's new presence in the room. When he turned around he was surprised to see her in a completely different outfit and expression.

Her previous jeans and a long sleeve had been swapped out for a dress that seemed to be spun by Rumpelstiltskin himself, for the colours of gold could not be from anyone human. The dress had no straps, leaving her shoulders bare and only dusted with slight traces of ashes. Her corset top had tiny beads of black threaded through to secretly show a design of wings on the back of the top, a symbol that happened to stick around the Black girl. The skirts weren't large in width, but they were covered in feathers painted gold, only the tips of black peaking out of the skirts. It fell to the floor, not revealing her feet, which were covered in a pair of heels that lifted her to five foot eight.

Alice looked like a fallen angel standing in gold before her enemies, prepared to fight in a full ballgown. Her blonde hair was tucked behind her ears, showing off the piercing's adoring her earlobes. There was no heavy makeup, only a slight trace of red lips.

She blinked slowly, hypnotizing everyone within the hall. Her feet carried her forward towards her lover, not worried about the outstretched hands that wanted to grasp her skirts to find if true gold was hidden within the folds. Alice did not care that her lipstick stained his face when she kissed him. Nor did she care that she was the only overdressed person in the hall.

Cooper's brain had stopped working long ago, focusing on the girl before him. His voice was deep like he had just arose from bed. "Where have you been, my love?" It was times like this that he felt his whole life was a fairy tale full of magic and love. Which, in all honest truth, that was all his life had been since meeting the girl of his dreams.

She smiled, revealing the girl that he fell in love with. Cooper loved every part of his girl, the good and bad, but there was a certain version he loved the most. The one that would sip tea with her pinky up for no reason. Or the girl that would refuse to wear sunglasses after claiming that they took away the beauty of the world. He loved his Alice, the girl that wore his old band shirts and heels together.

The girl before him was a goddess that he did not deserve in any way or form. Not that he knew, but, Alice thought the same about him.

Her eyes traced his body, being pulled back up to meet his emerald eyes that shone like the stars she would whisper to at night. Cooper was her saving grace, her own love, and most of all, her best friend. Most forgot that before they finally got together they had been attached at the hip as friends. The two met through the woods and she would forever be thankful for that moment.

Alice would never believe anyone when they said that she was perfect. But she could tell others everything she loved about Cooper. Her words never consisted of handsome or striking. She would call him gorgeous, or pretty depending on her mood. The blonde wanted him to feel as amazing as she thought he looked, which is stunningly hot twenty four seven.

They were soulmates whether you believe in it or not. The two were better together than separated, never wanting to leave one another.

Her soft voice mingled in his ears, brushing along the warm skin. She whispered a few phrases into his ear, pulling up to look up at him with raised eyebrows. Cooper nodded, pulling her in closer, smushing the gold dress against his body.

Narcissa whistled lowly, casually pointing her wand in the direction of the two lovebirds. A few rose petals sprinkled themselves over top of them, landing in their hair. The two looked up in surprise, obviously haven forgotten that a whole crowd of people was around them. Alice grinned over at her cousin. "Really Cissa?" The slightly older girl shrugged and smiled back, happy that her baby cousin was in true love.