1.1 Vistors at Breakfast pt 2

⚠️revamped⚠️

While the professors began to set up the watching devices, along with the help of Hermione Granger and other students that knew of a tv; the rest of the hall whispered quite obviously to one another as they pointed at the new comers. It made sense why they would: people from the past appear claiming to have been sent there and mother magic is sending letters? Most would question everything by then. The main question, or the question that the smarter of the group was thinking, was what had happened in the future that was so horrible, it made all of these people travel back in time to fix it?

The table of Gryffindor held 3/4ths of a reuniting family: the Potters and Lily Evans all staring in wonder at Harry. They complimented him and asked him things about himself, daring themselves to not ask about what the future entailed for any of them. Effie beamed at the blushed girl, she loved Lily with her whole loving heart. The woman couldn't be happier that she was fully joining the family and would one day marry James.

Harry blinked away the tears when Sirius bounced beside his father, Remus standing tall behind him. The curly haired boy slung an arm around James, pleading to be introduced and begging Harry to tell him that he was cool in the future.

"Yeah," Harry couldn't help but cough out, rubbing his hands on his jeans nervously, "You're really cool in the future, Snuffles."

"Snuffles!" James exclaimed as his best friend recoiled in displeasure. "I'm using that, HA!"

Effie rolled her eyes at her sons, glancing to where Harry gazed longingly at his brother. Her eyes followed his to see a gorgeous blonde witch tucked under the chin of a tall boy that looked very similar to Harry but with curls instead of a shaggy look. The curly haired boy's lips moved as he spoke to the girl, who's eyes were shut as she swayed beneath him ever so slightly.

"Why is Cooper not over here?" She asked him, apologizing when he jumped slightly.

Harry shook his head in defiance for her apology, running a hand through his already messy hair. "He needs a minute before seeing everyone; him and Alice both."

Across the hall, Alice hummed back to Cooper as he whispered his worries into the air around them. "You just need to go over there," She told him, tilting her head back to try and see his dark eyes. "Get it over with, you know?"

"Funny for you to say, Miss 'I'm avoiding my dad'—don't say that you have a good reason."

"Then I won't...." The blonde stayed silent for a moment longer before saying, "But you should. I've had his journals and letters, you don't. Go make memories before everything goes back to before."

Cooper took in her words, thinking them over as his hands absentmindedly fiddled with the ends of her hair. "Fine, I'll go...but only on the occasion that you tell me another thing tonight."

Her face twisted into annoyance and disgust, "No, you know I hate doing that."

"Then I won't go."

He turned her around in his arms and tilted her chin up so they could meet each other's eyes. The ocean blue hit against his own dark forest until it blinked away with a matching scowl.

"Fine. Go." A manicured finger pointed in the direction. He grinned, knowing that he would win their unspoken competition, he always did. One more flash of harsh silver in her eyes made him practically skip over in delight from annoying her.