1.5 Common rooms

[Kids are seen coming off the train and heading toward either carriages or boats]

Will and Sabrina walked ahead of the others with Cooper and Cassandra while the others walked further behind. Alice stared at the cobble stone pathway, before Neville spoke up. "What are you thinking about?" He asked knocking his ankle as hers. "Oh you know just wondering how long we have before old Dumbles decides that the Potters need some more excitement in their life." Luna spoke up, "You can always come to the Ravenclaw tower you know how much they like you." "I would say that you could come to the Gryffindor tower but you know how they act toward Slytherins." Ginny told the girl with a look that said sorry in it.

"Ha, hand over my money. Come on fork it up you two." Bellatrix told Narcissa and Lucius. "Star I thought you would have been a Raven." Narcissa said before realizing that she was still passed out on the Potter boys lap. "Bella?" "Hmm?" "What do you think of the boy?" "I've been watching the two, they seem like they are completely in love."

"It's fine I really don't feel like getting into any fights." Once at the carriages Alice stopped for a minute to pet the thestrals. While the others went on knowing the girl would catch up Luna stayed behind. "Are you ever going to tell them about it?" She softly asked the older girl. "Maybe one day. Luna do you ever think I'll go back?" "I think that if you wanted to you could go any time you please. Now we should get going before the others leave us behind.

"What are you talking about Luna? Where did she go?" Cooper asked the younger girl confused since he had never heard anything about his girlfriend going anywhere. "She just went to her dreams."

Harry, Hermione, and Ron headed over one of the carriages not questioning why they looked like they were being drawn by nothing.

[camera pans to great hall]

Remus is seen at the high table in the great hall sitting beside Severus, talking to Hagrid. Neville is singing in choir with his toad Trevor in front of him. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I only have a few things to say and then we can all dig in." Dumbledore started his speech but as soon as he said the second sentence both the Gryffindor trio and Slytherin quad groaned. "First of all I am happy to announce that we have a new DA teacher. Please welcome Professor RJ Lupin. Also few of you many know that our previous care of magical creatures teacher has retired and we have given the roll to our gamekeeper, Rubeus Hagrid. Lastly, on a more grave note. At request of the ministry dementors will be stationed along the grounds of Hogwarts as well as entrances. Under no circumstances should you approach the creatures. They are not forgiving and do not care about your life. Now please feast." Dumbledore concluded as people clapped.