New Guests

Everyone had joined groups, whether it was of family or friends, lovers or clubs. Alice sat on the edge of a couch with her head resting on Nevilles shoulder. Harry and Cooper stood in front of them. Them would be the two "siblings", along with Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Ginny. The group was sitting on either the floor or couch in a secluded corner.

"We've made it though the first film now were onto the fourth year. Is there anything that we think especially needs to be talked about?" Cooper paced back and fourth talking until Harry placed a hand on his twin's shoulder. Luna spoke up, "Cedric"

Their faces paled at the thought of the golden boy that had died that year. He still had so much to live for. Just then James Potter marched on over to the group with his two friends in tow. "My beautiful sons, oh will you please escort me to your dead mother."

(That should say dear mother, but my autocorrect changed it and I just had a good laugh.)

Harry walked with his dad toward where his mum was sitting with Marlene. Cooper stopping by Alice and leaned down to kiss her gently before hurrying after his family.

Alice let out a sigh, "Do you think this is actually help?" She turned to the others that were watching her with anticipation. "If it doesn't then we're toast." Ginny told her with a quirk of her lips.

Then another bright light illuminated the great hall, like the one that the others had appeared in.

"Again!?"

"How many of you are coming?"

The light cleared out to show a girl with long black hair lying on the ground, her hands pushing her skirt down. A boy was sitting upright next to her, he had dark red hair with brown eyes. The boy with red hair helped up the girl, who didn't even bother checking her surroundings before running toward a blonde girl. She was screaming, "ALICE!"

Regulus went to move toward his daughter but the new boy held out an arm stopping him. The two girls hit each other with a great force, they squealed and hugged the life out of each other. Once the girls pulled back and examined each other, then they were introduced to the new people.

"This is Sabrina Parkinson, my sister. She is engaged to this tall red head. His name is William Avery, best friend of Cooper, basically the mother of our group." Alice waved a hand at both people, still not letting go of Sabrina.

Marlene erupted into snorts, "Mommy Willy"

Cooper lost it, along with the two girls, and the rest of the future peoples. They all sat down and waited for the new disc to play the movie, but it never came on. A note fluttered down into Alice's hands. She read,

Dear Reactors,

I have decided for you to watch a movie that is purely about what happened to Estella Alice Black over the summer before her fourth year. Please enjoy.

PS: Alice your rabbit has run off to you know where

Magic Mayhem,
Hogwarts

The letter burned in her hands quickly after she read it, Alice's magic accidentally going off. She cringed and gave a smile that said sorry.

Bellatrix looked at her from where she sat next to her niece. "You good?" "Peachy" Alice grumbled as she folded her arms and slouched backwards. "At least your rabbit's gone" Bella told her with a grin. "Thank the roses for that"

The lights dimmed and the screen illuminated, the movie was beginning.....

Note:
Remember unless my teachers decided to take pity on my soul Or I wrote over the weekend or just didn't sleep. There is a possibility that I won't post on weekdays.
Alice outfit above bc I felt like making it something else, pretend that she had time to change.