1.13 The Prisoner, Werewolf, and Seven Teens

Have fun :)
Last chapter of Act 1

Sabrina's boots crunched against the fallen sticks "So what are we looking for again?" William lifted her arm so it didn't get caught on a branch

Sabrina's boots crunched against the fallen sticks "So what are we looking for again?" William lifted her arm so it didn't get caught on a branch. "Alice has us out here for some reason. She should be here with Cooper soon."

Sabrina stopped walking a looked up at William, "Do you think they like each other? I mean Alice is always with him and they act too close for that to be friendship."

Cooper gasped at his friends words. "Ali! They made a bet on us!"

"I already knew that, you just don't pay attention."

"They will get together when fate has them." William hummed to her before stopping in his tracks. Rina looked at his frozen face. "What is it Will?"

"There is magic surrounding this whole forest right?" "Of course" "Then why is there none in this spot? It's like they didn't want to draw any attention to it."

"What is happening?" Lily rubbed her hands over her face. Alice looked her straight in the eye with a glimmer that said run away, "Chaos"

"Helllooo, where are they? Do you think they went looking for the animals alone?" Alice's voice rang through the forest, making William and Sabrina hurry toward the sound.

The sound of footsteps came from behind them, much heavier footsteps than Alice or Coopers. William grabbed her hand, yanking her away from the large person that was behind them. Sabrina sprinted as fast as she could toward her best friends voice that was still calling out. Her hair that was done in two braids was now ruined by twigs and leaves. "ALICE! COOPER!" She screamed with William.

No one spoke, the hall was silent.

No voice sounded back. The girl tried to keep running but tripped when her boot was caught in a hole, twisting her ankle. "Shit" she hissed through her teeth. William stopped running when he didn't see her purple shirt beside him.

"SABRINA!" He ran back to where she was. She was scooped up into his arms. Then they were running once more when a ragged breathing was heard. They ran till they saw the spot they had class sometimes, William hurried over the pen where Buckbeak once was, and placed Sabrina behind a tree.

Both were panting, tired from running and injuries being painful. William looked up to see Sabrina's tightly shut eyes, a single tear escaped from her eye. As soon as she felt it her hand went up and brushed it away. When she opened her eyes they were swimming with unshed tears, she tilted her head upwards.