1.4 Platform 9 3/4

Unedited

——♡︎——

[Screen moves into wall and out showing pointe shoes moving. Camera moves upward to show dancers in a large classroom.]

"Girls I have made my decisions for who will be the lead in the spring. Since Alice has been here for a long time and has been doing ballet quite well, I have decided to give her the part." The instructor told the girls that were watching her with gleaming eyes. Alice quickly curtsied and thanked her teacher, "Merci bien"

"You dance ballet little one?" Andromeda asked her cousin that was only a small bit younger than her. "I do Andy, where's Dora?" She was surprised that she knew her daughter. "You know her in the future? Is she okay?" Alice nodded her head at the anxious brunette. Narcissa watched the interaction with longing and a want to talk and laugh with her sister again.

"Well chop chop we still have to run floor exercises." The dancers scattered into stops in the room and sprung up onto their toes when the music started. Each one of the turned on the beat, the routine memorized from muscle memory. A clang sounded through out the building, causing the dancers to undo their shoes and head back to their dorms. Once in the dorms again Alice pulled out bandage wrap and began to pull it around her toes and foot.

"Ballet requires sacrifice and it looked beautiful until you look beneath the surface." She spoke in a tone that sounded older than her age.

"Do you have to leave." A young girl whined as the older one started to pack her trunk for Hogwarts. "You know I do but I'll be back for the spring ballet." Alice hugged a few girls, holding onto a raven haired girl a bit longer. "I must get going for the train station. I shall see you in the spring lovely's." With that the girl was out the door of the dorm and started to head downstairs.

"Who was that girl with black hair?" Ginny asked the blonde who was attempting to get Coopers rings unstuck from her hair. "She was one of my first friends there, her names Azalea. Ouch Cooper stop moving your hand your getting it more tangled." Ginny laughed at her friends struggle before standing and helping the girl untangle her hair. "I'm going with her-no don't look at me like that you can live without me." At that she sat down beside her favorite Ravenclaw.

[Camera moves over to show Harry and Cooper already on the train with Hermione and Ron in tow]

"This one looks open" Ron commented before glancing at Cooper. "Don't worry I'm going to find Will." Cooper left the trio behind and headed straight to his normal compartment. Inside was a boy with dark ginger hair and black robes on. Beside him holding his hand was a girl with black shoulder length hair and a fancy dress on, her pearl necklace sitting on her neck.