1.12 The Black Break in

⚠️ Bad spelling ⚠️

[Screen shows Alice's dorm room]

"Sabrina wake up now! Something's happening" Alice shook her friend that was passed out on her green silk sheets.

Harry looked over at Alice who looked back at him. "How did you know something had happened?"

James looked between the two, "What's happening!?" He didn't get an answer from anyone.

Sabrina shot up and clutched Alice in a hug. "Get on a robe, we need to wake the boys before it happens." The blonde threw a robe to the Parkinson girl. "What's happening? Did Luna tell you something?"

"No. But a voice in my head told me that something is going to happen and I would rather not be ill prepared."

"Black madness" Andromeda singsonged, causing Sirius to glare at his cousin. "Moony! Save me! I don't want to go mad."

Sabrina and her rushed toward Cooper and William door, hand in hand. They knocked on the door loudly until a sleepy Will opened the door. "Alice? Rina? Why are you here?"

"No time for details. Wake Coop and both of you put on a shirt. Somethings about to happen." Sabrina told him before dragging Alice down the stone steps, into the common room.

Cooper and William rushed down the same steps a few minutes later with messy hair. The Potter placed his hands on his hips and gave the girls a pointed look. "What in Merlins name is going on!"

"Not the hands on hips!" James gasped like it was hurting him.

"We kinda told you all we know. It's just a little voice in my brain that told me something bads going to happen, and I want to be ready for it." Alice did some jazz hands, attempting to make it sound less crazy. "You need mental help." William deadpanned. "I'm a Black darling, its in our blood."

"Damn right" Narcissa high fived her goddaughter.

Then Snape walked into the common room, cloak streaming behind him. He snapped his head over to the group and begrudgingly walked over. "Why are you up Black?"

Alice blink innocently at him, "I had a nightmare so we've been up just whispering by the fire."

Snape either believed her or didn't care. "Very well. It appears that your lunatic uncle has broken into the school. I was required to tell you, you and Potter better have another Slytherin with you at all times." Then he left, last word barley caught.

Regulus snored, "Your the lunatic one"

"And your the dead one" Sirius shot back.

"Dam"

🍄🌺✨🧚🏻‍♀️