2.2 The Red Queen

𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕: 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔..

Slightly read over, tell me if misspelled

Alice runs down the path, but it diverges in opposite directions

Alice runs down the path, but it diverges in opposite directions. A road sign points south to "Snud" and east to "Queast". Tweedledum leaped out from the bushes.

Ron jumped in his seat from the boy's "jump-scare" as he called it.

"This Way!" He told her as he yanked her right arm in the direction. She cried out from the wound on her arm.

Unconsciously, Alice's hand found its way to where the scar lied. It had worn down over time but was still faint.

She flinched, "My arm!" Then she was pulled the opposite way by Dums twin. "No! This way!" He argued. The two pulled Alice's arms in different directions, not caring about the girl's pain.

Dum gave her right a strong pull, "She should go yadder to Queast"

"Contrariwise, she'll be safer in Snud!"

"QUEAST!"

"SNUD!"

Remus rubbed his ears, "Is this supposed to represent someone arguments?" Alice winced at his movement's, feeling sorry for his sensitive ears. "Not exactly"

From the sky, there's an ear-slitting screech and the enormous JubJub Bird lands in front of them. The JubJub looked like a nightmare creature being part monkey, eating eagle, and part ostrich.

Screeches were everywhere(cooper especially)

"Alice what the bloody hell is that thing and why is it in your dream?"

The girl clutched her hands tighter, "I don't know why it was in my weird dream" It pained her to just brush off her own mind and it's friends like that, but she needed to. For now at least.

The Tweedles wave their chubby arms to distract it from Alice. "Over Here!" One of the two yelled, making the other shout it louder. The bird snatched up both of them, leaving Alice alone.

Bella sighed, "This means I have to tolerate them now"

Her eyes were wide with shock and fear. "Okay, don't panic" she said to herself as the screen changed to show the bird.

"How do you not panic!?" Ron looked at her like the screen was another giant spider. Alice's hair bounced up and down from the chuckles racking her body.