breaking and entering

Warnings: stalker, yandere, willing victim(later on), BxGxB, breaking and entering, mentally unwell men

—--------------------------------------------------------------------

Story is inspired by a tt I saw a few days ago.

—------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't hide from us, Baby, we won't hurt you. You know that." I heard an unfamiliar voice called from my living room. I was hiding under my bed. It was the only place that would provide some shield from whoever was breaking into my house. 

I finally heard him stop walking. He sounded like he was in my bathroom. The bathroom was right next to my bedroom. My heart started to beat faster and I felt tears spill from my eyes. I tried to steady my breathing by putting my hands over my mouth. Suddenly a loud crashing sound followed by a quite 'Fuck." That means that there are at least 2 people in my house because I can still hear the first person going through my bathroom. Once I heard footsteps leave the bathroom and headed for my bedroom I started looking for a way to defend myself. I only saw my metal lamp as a possible weapon. 

Everything else was too big or too heavy to be used as any kind of defense tool. I heard my door be quietly pushed open. It squeaked for a few seconds before the whole house went silent. A few seconds passed then seconds turned into minutes. It was getting to the point where I thought maybe I was imagining the whole thing or maybe they left and went somewhere else? Even with my own through running wild trying to figure out what they were doing, I was still too scared to move or even make a sound. After a few more seconds of nothing but silence I saw feet standing right in front of my bed. 

They were covered in dark black shoes that were covered in mud and leaves. There was also some kind of thick liquid making a puddle on the floor. With shaky hands I tried to scoot back away from the mysterious liquid that was pooling right in front of me. As I was moving I hit my leg on the box full of art supplies that I keep under my bed. It makes a soft 'thud' noise. It wasn't too loud but it was loud enough for my body to stop all movement. 

The feet still haven't moved from the front of my bed. My body started relaxing as I concluded that he probably didn't know I was under the bed. He could've been looking at my posters or the stuffed animals on my bed, at least I hoped he was. But this was short lived when I felt a hand grab my upper arm. I let out a scream. "Gotcha , y/n." He pulled me out from under bed despite me trying to remove his hand from my arm. 

When that didn't work I tried grabbing the bed and even the carpet to keep him from pulling me out. " Get off me! Let me go!" I scream as he pulls me completely out from under my bed. "Shh, calm down, shhh." The guy at the end of my bed says as he walks closer to me. The other guy still had his hands on my arms pulling them behind my back and he started tying them with pink rope. " I know that pink is your favorite color." he whispers into my ear. I was lying on my stomach. 

I started kicking my feet and trying to pull my hands out of his iron grip. I also started yelling but the other guy put gray duct tape over my mouth. He pushed my legs down on the floor and held them while his friend finished tying my hands and then moved his way to my legs. I started crying more when I realized I really couldn't move my hands. 

The tape was too strong. "Don't cry, you could give yourself a headache." it was a deep voice that I hadn't heard up till now. I looked up and he was right in front of me. He had dark hair that looked soft and wavy. 

He had dark eyes that seemed to shine in the moonlight. He had a muscular build and it might be because I was laying on the floor but he looked incredibly tall. I recognized the shoes to be the same ones that were standing at the edgy of my bed earlier. He bent down and roughly grabbed my face and started to wipe my tears with his thumb. " What have we talked about? You have to be gentle.' The other man said, still tying my feet together. He stopped wiping my face. 

"Sorry" he said and then started again. "It's okay." His mouth turned upwards a bit.