Birthday pt. 2

Gregory's pov
It was weekend when we woke up. Evan went somewhere while I stayed home and did some chores.

Author's pov
This time it was Gregory's birthday. Evan had the perfect plan. Just like Gregory had done for him he made sure he will have the best birthday ever. He grabbed decorations, crafting supplies, balloons, candies, and got a cake instead because usually Gregory does the cooking and he wants Gregory to have a break from all that. Then of course the gift. And just like Gregory he knew exactly what to get him.

CC's pov
After getting all the things needed. I shove them all in the back of the car before driving home to pick up Gregory. "Hello love. I was wondering if you wanted to visit Cass with me." Gregory nods. "Okay then." We get in the car and drive off. Once we got to Cassidy's house I told them I "forgot something at home" and went back. However me and Cassidy made a plan to keep Gregory distracted in the meantime.

Cassidy's pov
While Evan was "getting something" My job was to keep Gregory distracted. "Um..so what do you wanna do?" He writes something down. I read it.

Have you eaten yet?

"Um..no. I haven't actually." He wrote something down again.

I'll make something for you then.

"Whenever my mom isn't home I just order McDonald's or something because I don't know how to cook. But go ahead I guess." Gregory went to the kitchen to make some tacos.

'Yum.'

CC's pov
After I got the party ready I called Cassidy and Gregory because I "couldn't find it" and was "in need of help" so Cassidy and Gregory told me they will be over in a minute. Meanwhile I went to prepare the gift.

Cassidy's pov
After the phone call me and Gregory finished our tacos and got in my car. We drove to their house and went inside. "The lights were off. Of course. I noticed Evan hiding in the corner with a smile on his face. I knew what was happening. He hugged Gregory from behind. Gregory jumped and I turned on the light. "Happy birthday love!" Gregory froze. "Happy birthday Gregory." I said afterwards. Gregory smiled. He mouthed a "thank you" before we all sat down to eat.

Gregory's pov
I was shocked about all this. I didn't expect it. And to be honest. I completely forgot today was my birthday. "Alright..I honestly don't know how to cook so I ordered McDonald's." Cassidy burst out laughing. "I told Gregory the same fucking thing!" "Wait actually!?" "Yeah!" We all start to laugh. "Actually me and Gregory just had tacos but we can go for some McDonald's." "You two had tacos!?" "Yup." "Without me!?" "Mhm." "Damn it." I laughed a bit. He passes around some chicken nuggets.

'Wait. Chicken nuggets!? I love chicken nuggets!'

We ate our chicken nuggets. And then our desserts. Which was frozen yogurt. Like he knows me man. I love frozen yogurt. After that he lit the candles on the cake for me to blow them out and of course. Make the wish. After I blew them out Evan gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Alright can we eat the cake now?" Cassidy asked. "Can me and Gregory have a moment?" Evan mocked with a forced smile on his face. Cassidy scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You really get on my nerves sometimes." He says glaring at her. "Dude. It's your BoyFRieNds birthday today. Could you be more RESPECTFUL?" Evan rolled his eyes. He cuts the cake. But he didn't eat his slice yet. Instead he went to look for something. He comes back with a gift. He gives it to me. "You can open it now." I open it and pull out some chocolates. "Evan." "What?" "It's not valentines day." "Shush child. He's not done yet." "Oi! I'm older than yo-" I pull out a book. A book that teaches sign language. I froze for a moment. "So what do you think?" I put a finger up. I opened the book. Since I'm kind of a fast learner I studied some of it.

Author's pov
CC and Cassidy watched as Gregory read some words in the book he set it down and read one of the pages a second time. He put his hands up and used them to say "Thank you." He smiled. "What's that mean?" He pushes the book in Evan's direction. He looked. And smiled. "Your welcome Gregory." The two smiled at each other. "Am I seriously the third wheel today?" Cassidy asked. Evan turned around and glared at her. "Are we ever going to have a moment today?" Evan mocked. Gregory knocked on the table making them stop and face him. "Are you going to eat now?" "You haven't even touched your cake." He said. "What's that mean?" "He told you to eat your food dumbass." "You know this!?" "Fuck no! I'm just guessing." Gregory nods and points at Evan's plate. "Ha! Ha! I'm literally psychic!" Cassidy laughed. "Fine." Gregory nods. "Thank you again. I had a wonderful birthday." Gregory said this time with the book layed in front of him for them to read. "Your welcome." The two say.

(The end! Happy ending right? :D But don't worry there will be more Psychotic CC x Gregory story's. Since you all seem to like this kind of thing. Which STILL makes me wonder yall okay? Like ik I'm the one writing these story's but y'all good?)