He matters nobody else pt. 2

♥︎Gregory's pov♥︎

Once we're at CC's house he introduced me to his parents and siblings. "Alright let's get this over with so I don't need to look at them for the rest of my life." CC says.

'I don't get it does he not want to see his own family it's not my business or anything but in my opinion I think everyone should at least give their families at least a good morning good night love them or not.'

"My mother, my father, adult child Micheal, younger sister Elizabeth." "Alright nice to meet you all I'm Grego-" "Nice talk let's go." He says pulling me away from the others "Oh um okay."

He brings me to his room and we both sit down. "So why did you want to get it over with?" "Because I just don't bother to care anymore." CC said crossing his arms. "What do you mean? Or sorry if that makes you uncomfortable you really don't need to answer that." He stays silent for a short while and then spoke up.

"Well so called "Family" didn't care apparently." He said rolling his eyes arms still crossed. I decided to keep quiet and not ask anything else involving the topic of "families".

"Well let's move on from the topic of
"families" and talk about something else yeah?" I ask him while putting my hands together. "Great idea. Best thing I've heard all day." I press my lips together not knowing what to bring up in the extremely awkward moment.

"You really don't need to talk you know." He says the awkward silence continues until he suddenly pulls me in and rest his head on my shoulder. "You don't need to do anything. Even if your doing nothing I'll still admire you." He took my hand and held it. I felt my face heat up.

Did he ever move or let go? no.

Did we stay like that for the rest of the day to the point my legs are asleep? yes.

And am I gonna do anything about it? Well let's just say the first attempt didn't go so well.