Getting to know a new friend

♥︎Cassidy's POV♥︎

"So how are you two doing?" Gregory gives a thumbs up and CC answers with a simple "Good." I nod and all of us sit down and I call my Mum. "Mum! CC and Gregory are here!" She walks out of the kitchen and asked. "Gregory? Who's that?" "This is Gregory." I say pointing at Gregory who is in front of me sitting beside CC.

He waves and my Mum waves back. "Hello there! Would you all like something to drink?" She asked and I look at the two of them. "What do you two wanna drink. "I guess lemonade is good. Is that fine with you Gregory?" He shakes his head. "Is apple juice good?" He nods. "Alright then. Mum can they have some apple juice and lemonade?"

"Of course and you?" "Um I'll have some pop please." "Alright." And she goes to get the drinks. "So the plan was it successful?" I say with a serious look. Gregory looks at me then at CC and tilts his head in confusion CC noticed and starts to explain.

"I wanted us both to live together only us. So me and Cassidy made a plan. A plan to kill my family and then your father so he won't try to find you." Gregory's eyes widen in shock. "It was for your own good Gregory." I say. "I didn't take you just because I took you because I love you and want to protect you." CC says.

"There are people out there who will try to hurt you and that's why me and CC are here with you." I say CC nods and says. "She's right the world is dangerous always have been." "But now we have another plan." Gregory turned to look at me I take out my notebook and put it on the table for everyone to see.

"We have another plan to get all your other friends out of the picture as well it may seem cruel but again it's for your own good." "If they stay alive then they will suspect that something is wrong and will try to find both you and us."

He starts to tear up and CC holds him gently while handing him a tissue. Then my Mum walks in I close my notebook and put it away. "Oh goodness is everything okay!?" She asked in a worried tone all of us nod. "Alright then tell me if you need anything though I'm here to help as well."

We nod and she hands us our drinks we thank her and she walks away. After that we talk about anything else that didn't involve the plan the rest of that is for me and CC to discuss. Because there are things that Gregory doesn't need or want to know.