Changing

♥︎Gregory's pov♥︎
It's now been a month and I'm finally starting to see some changes in CC's behavior sure he's still possessive but not as much as before. He will let me leave the house alone but I have a curfew make sense though. "Hello love." CC said returning home. I come over to give him a kiss on the cheek. I also brought a bowl of warm water and a cloth because just as usual he came home with a bloody face. I point at him. "No injuries." He says I nod. He moves closer and I closes his eyes. I start to clean his face. Once finished I put away the bowl and cloth in the sink to wash later on. "Thank you love." CC said giving me a kiss. "What did you cook today?" I point at the food on the table. "Pasta and salad. I've never seen you cook something like this before. Are you trying something new?" I nod and pull out my phone to show him a recipe I found. "Oh I see." We sit down and eat. "How was your day love?" I nod to tell him it was good. "That's good." He gives me his dish to put with the rest of the dishes for washing. "Your going to wash the dishes now?" I nod. "Alright meet me in our room once your done then." He says before walking off. I nod and start to wash the dishes.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

♥︎CC's pov♥︎
After washing the dishes Gregory comes in our room and sits down on the bed with me. I picked out a movie for us to watch as we cuddle. I give him a few kisses on the forehead he giggles a bit.

'So cute!'

"Damn this guys dumb...he comes back after seeing shit like that!?" "Mhm." Gregory nods in agreement. Soon enough a jump scare came up and he jumps onto my lap. "Scared?" He hums while nodding a bit. "Alright then." I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me. I give him a kiss on the cheek and we continue to watch the movie.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

After the end of the movie we go to bed we weren't sleeping we were just laying down resting a bit. I close my eyes and hum a tune as I play with Gregory's hair. He shakes my shoulder. "What's wrong?" He moves closer with tears in his eyes. "What happened!?" He points at the Tv. "Oh...are you still scared?" He nods. "I see. Don't be scared I'm here." I pull him closer and lean in for a kiss a long one. Later on the two of us finally fall asleep. "Goodnight love." I mumble. "Mhm." Gregory hums.