Together forever

Warning⚠ kidnapping and possessive behavior.

♥︎Gregory's POV♥︎

I woke up in a room. A room I'm not familiar with. I get up only to find my hands are tide. I try to free them but then a door opened. "Finally awake?"
My eyes widen.

'That voice...'

I turn around and see a boy that boy being CC. I try to talk Maybe even yell at him but nothing came out not because I was scared but because it felt as if a lost my voice. "Trying to talk? That's to bad~" "Your vocal cords have been tampered with you can no longer speak."

Tears start to form in my eyes. He steps towards me and wipes them from my eyes. "I really hope I didn't have you waiting to long I had things to do..." I knew something was wrong by the way he spoke I didn't question it though. "You will be living with me for now on."
"Other details will be explain later we need to get you out of here and used to your new home."

'New home?!'

»»————> Time Skip <————««

"And this is now our bedroom." CC says ending the little tour of his house even though I know what it looks like. I make a little humming noise since that's all I can do really. "Aww so cute~" he says I blush a bit and make more of an angry noise.

"You still sound cute." I grumble and again he says I'm cute when I'm not!
He grabs me picking me up bridal style I blush he brings me to his or our room I think anyways he lays me down on the bed then getting in with me. I was hesitant but went it anyway.

'I guess this is...sort of comfortable...'

He stares at me I couldn't help but stare back he may be a bastard but he is pretty good looking. I'm assuming he noticed me look and let out a small laugh he got closer I tried to back up but he caught me pulling me closer to him I blush slightly he laughs again and puts his lips on mine again I was hesitant but kissed back.

I don't know what he was thinking but he bite my bottom lip taking me by surprise he took that as an advantage a slipped his tongue in my mouth. "Hmm!" He breaks the kiss and stares at me even more making me blush again. "I know you liked it. You did kiss back did you not?" He says in a very smug voice.

My face turns more pink then it was before. Giving him a huff I turn around refusing to look at him. Only to have him pull me in and spoon me I blush even more.

'What's wrong with me?! There's no way I actually like him let alone love him! He kidnapped me and now that he's acting all lovey dovey I start to blush and love him all of a sudden?!'

He let's out sigh as the two of us are cuddling his warm breath hitting the back of my neck gave me chills. We stay like this for awhile till I eventually fell asleep but before I did I could feel his gaze, his smile, his eyes. And the weird thing is it felt so...comforting.