Birthday

Author's POV
It's been a few months and tomorrow is Evan's birthday! Gregory thought it would be nice to surprise him a bit. Gregory writes something down to show Evan. "What is it?" He hands Evan the note.

Going to the store. I won't be long. :)

"Alright then. Call me if you need anything." Gregory nodded and went out. Once he got to the store which wasn't to far he goes to get some cake ingredients. He remembered that one time he made carrot cake and Evan said it was really good. After that he went to get some candles and things to decorate. Ribbons, some little star stickers, and some balloons. He grabbed some letter stickers to spell out his name. After that he went to get some crafting supplies. He thinks it would be better to make the letter instead of buying one. He grabbed some paper, markers, an envelope, and more stickers. After that he went to grab some candies. Like chocolates and gummy bears because he knows Evan likes them. He grabs some ingredients for Jello cups. Then finally the gift. He knew exactly what to get Evan.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

When Gregory returns home he noticed a note left on the door.

Sorry love I had to meet up with Cassidy for something :( sadly I'll be back late but I will return eventually. Bye I love you. ♡

He took this as an opportunity to get the party ready. How convenient. He starts to make the cake then leaves it to bake. While in the meantime he decorates the place. He puts up the ribbons, and makes a little sign with the words

Happy birthday Evan!

With the letter stickers, he put the little star stickers around it all. He then started to make the letter. He decorated the envelope with little doodles here and there, put his and Evan's name on it, before putting the letter in it and sealing it with a heart sticker. After that he went back to the kitchen to prepare their meal. He grabbed two wine glasses out of the cupboard along with a bowl. He got the jello mix ready before putting the mix into the wine glasses. He put them in the fridge and then to cook the food. He chose pasta.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

It was around nine when Evan decided to pack up and go home. Meanwhile Gregory set the table, decorated the cake, put the food, drinks, and desserts onto the table as well and put the bowls of candies near the birthday sign. He put some balloons here and there before waiting patiently at the door for Evan.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

CC's POV
I return home only to meet Gregory at the door.

'Shouldn't he be asleep?'

He gave me a letter. I opened it and read it.

My one and only love Evan,

I hope you enjoy your birthday because your happiness means the world to me. Even though I don't say it because I cannot speak the moments you smile brings me happiness as well. I promise to love and care for you forever.

Your love Gregory

I was shocked. I looked at Gregory he smiled with while blushing a bit. He kisses me on the cheek before leading me the kitchen. I look around with wide eyes. "How long did this all take!?" He only shrugged. We sat down and he puts our food on the plates, poured our drinks into our cups. "Thank you love." He nodded then we both began to eat. "You do know that you didn't need to do all this. I never really cared about my birthday after..the accident." He gives me a confused look. "Speaking of when did you start all of this?" He mouthed "when you left" I guess that makes sense. "I see. Makes sense." He nods. After we finished our food I stand up to put my plate in the sink but he stops me  and does it instead. He grabbed some whip cream and..jello cups?

'Since when did he make jello cups!?'

He gives me one of them and then takes one himself. "Isn't this to much. There's already a cake." He only stared at me. "Alright..thank you." I say before taking a bite. After that  he tells me to blow out candles. I blow them out. He smiles. "I think you already know what I wished for. He laughed a bit blushing. He cuts the cake. "And your going to feed me more..this is to much already." He only gives me an angry look. "Alright..alright." I say with my hands up. He nods before giving me that "that's what I thought" look. "Ooo carrot cake. Okay I change my mind. I might grab a second piece." He giggled a bit. We ate our cake. He puts up one finger when I was about to go to bed. "What is it?" I asked. He brought me towards where the sign was.

'Gummy bears.'

I take a few. "Hold on. Can you come closer?" He comes closer and I put the gummy bears in his mouth. I laughed. "Got you." I say before putting a few gummy bears in my mouth. He gives me an angry look before rolling his eyes. Turns around and pulls out a present. "You didn't.." He nods. I opened it. Just as I thought. "Car keys." Recently I've passed drivers education with Cassidy. "You spoke to Cassidy about this didn't you?" He nodded before mouthing "in the garage". "Well I'll look at it tomorrow when we driving to school." He nods. I kiss him before telling him that we need to go to bed. After dressing we go to bed and cuddle. "Thank you love. I definitely enjoyed my birthday." I say giving him a kiss again. "Mhm." He nods.
...
"Your adorable." "Hmm!"